played by pyxis

randomly cycles monthly
SPOTLIGHT SONG

i like you
generation mania
vick woo entertainment
from studio album moonrise
randomly cycles bi-weekly

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Close to Midnight, tag: teddy/jason; rapid fire
Jake Yoon
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 01:18 PM
© 'rah [she/her] // Offline
54 posts
Jake
23 years old
pansexual
single
Pyo Jihoon (P.O.)
Civilian

100 Word Challenge Mode

Jake Yoon was not an easily scared guy.

Well. Maybe by some things. Sick relatives, hurt friends, Seoul bus drivers during rush hour.

Not this.

He rested his head on one hand, the other holding his phone up as he recorded the makeup artist working on his baby brother, changing the normally sweet, cute boy into a nightmare, all bloody skin and bare bone, and he couldn't help but grin.

"I'm going to post this on Instagram and tag everyone you know~" he teased. "That way, you can tell the company you want to debut with a dark, mature image~"
lurking
in the dark
PM
^
Jason Yoon
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 06:09 AM
© Teddy [She/Her] // Offline
55 posts
Squid
16 years old
Girls
Single
Park Jisung
Trainee SLE

#BIG BRO
100 word challenge

Jason actually enjoyed horror movies and the idea of vampires and zombies and Halloween. So when his brother suggested they would go to Lotte World's Halloween special he was all for it. What made it even better was his brother wasn't easily scared either so they would have fun together.

He was getting some gruesome special effects make-up done for his night of horror and struggling to sit still, he was so excited to see the finished look! "You'll make whatever fangirls I have cry, hyung." Which, if he really thought about, was probably the whole idea. It was unfair.

PM
^
Jake Yoon
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 01:50 PM
54 posts
Jake
23 years old
pansexual
single
Pyo Jihoon (P.O.)
Civilian

"Oh no, my baby brother, protected from all those cute girls~"

That hadn't been the original plan, but hey. It was a good one. He couldn't imagine the boy currently struggling not to wiggle around in his seat (he was doing a good job, but Jake had years of experience witnessing the I Will Not Wiggle face) with a girlfriend. It just...didn't work.

The makeup artist was just about finished, Jason the perfect balance between "adorable brother" and "undead monstrosity," and Jake pulled a face, tongue sticking out.

"Maybe I won't, you're almost enough to make me cry!"
lurking
in the dark
PM
^
Jason Yoon
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 08:09 AM
55 posts
Squid
16 years old
Girls
Single
Park Jisung
Trainee SLE

#BIG BRO
100 word challenge

"I knew this was part of your evil scheme from the start." He pouted and despite his current make-up, it was still adorable. It was hard for Jason to be seen as anything but adorable. His bowl-cut didn't help either.

But now he was done and he could move around. "Are you gonna get something done too hyung?" He was eager to go see the haunted house and the labyrinth of one thousand mirrors or whatever they had called it. Jason thanked the make-up artist politely and then waited for his bro to decide what they would do next.

PM
^
Jake Yoon
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 10:26 PM
54 posts
Jake
23 years old
pansexual
single
Pyo Jihoon (P.O.)
Civilian

Awwwww...” Snap - another picture for the scrap book he was totally planning to keep this time. “Look at the pouty zombie~”

Was this part of his scheme? Yeah, yeah it was. His baby brother was too young for screaming girls chasing him everywhere. What if one of them turned out to be a saesaeng fan?? Jake would never forgive himself.

Granted, he did trust his little brother.

Hmm.

Maybe this plan needed work.

What do you think, should I-?” The makeup artist nodded, so he shrugged and hopped into the chair.

fine. Make me the coolest vampire you can!
lurking
in the dark
PM
^
Jason Yoon
 Posted: Dec 19 2017, 01:18 PM
55 posts
Squid
16 years old
Girls
Single
Park Jisung
Trainee SLE

#BIG BRO
100 word challenge

"Vampire!" He cheered and he grinned, enjoying that his brother was getting into the spirit of things. He knew Jake wasn't so big on the whole Halloween thing but Jason appreciated the effort his brother was making for him. He took out his own phone, chuckling as he took pictures of his brother's transformation from goofball to undead goofball.

He thanked the make-up artist once she was done and chuckled, tugging on his brother's sleeve, "Come on, let's check out everything else before it's too late Count Brotherla." He joked, bouncing through the crowds to their first destination - haunted house!

PM
^
Jake Yoon
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 02:25 PM
54 posts
Jake
23 years old
pansexual
single
Pyo Jihoon (P.O.)
Civilian

Ugh. The vampire makeup made his already pale skin look completely lifeless-

Though, really, he supposed that was the point. It had been too long since he wore lipstick. It was going to take a little while to get used to it again- and he had to laugh, a bit, at the smearing drip down his chin. It really looked like he'd just bitten someone.

"I vant to suck your bloooood~" he loomed after and droned in his brother's ear, giving him a wide grin to show off his fangs-

And maybe scaring a little kid in the process.

Oops.
lurking
in the dark
PM
^
Jason Yoon
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 07:53 AM
55 posts
Squid
16 years old
Girls
Single
Park Jisung
Trainee SLE

#BIG BRO
100 word challenge

Jason couldn't help his high pitched laughter at Jake's (really terrible) vampire act. He nudged his brother and continued laughing, "Nice job nerd." He grinned at the older, shorter male and continued with him towards the haunted house. It amused him how many people were scared of his get-up along the way, some people even asking him to stop so they could take pictures and he looked at Jake sheepishly. Did they somehow know he was Jason Yoon? Trainee for SLE? The dancing wonder? Hopefully soon to debut in the next, big boy-group of the kpop world?

Nah.

PM
^
Jake Yoon
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 05:20 PM
54 posts
Jake
23 years old
pansexual
single
Pyo Jihoon (P.O.)
Civilian

"Nerd??"

One lanky arm wrapped around Jason's neck as Jake gave him a playful shake. It really wasn't fair - he'd been taller for fifteen years. Where had this giant beanpole come from and where was his precious tiny brother?

"Show your hyung some respect! Vampires rank higher than zombies anyways. We're sexy and intelligent, while you're just..."

He released Jason to shuffle forward, moaning quite dumbly - only to laugh as a fifth set of park visitors asked for a selca with the Zombie, though this time one of the girls dragged him into the picture at the same time.
lurking
in the dark
PM
^
Jason Yoon
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 05:01 PM
55 posts
Squid
16 years old
Girls
Single
Park Jisung
Trainee SLE

#BIG BRO
100 word challenge

He cackled happily as Jake shook him a little. He grinned, "Okay little hyung, I'll show respect." He teased, planting a noisy kiss to Jake's hair to prove just how much taller he was. And he was going to keep growing sadly. Jake would just had to come to terms with it sooner or later.

Posing for pictures with his hyung was a lot of fun. Eventually though, Jason made excuses and dragged his big bro into the queue so they could finally get into the haunted house. He was still grinning from ear to ear however.

PM
^
Jake Yoon
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 10:43 AM
54 posts
Jake
23 years old
pansexual
single
Pyo Jihoon (P.O.)
Civilian

Well, that had backfired.

Being kissed on the top of the head like that was not what he'd meant.

What had happened to the little boy who only used to come up to his waist?

Jake wouldn't send this version of his brother back for the world, though. He liked being able to talk easily; do things like this! He wouldn't be able to with a five year old like the one he'd just scared.

"If I scream," he said, the line moving steadily towards the entrance, "I'm going to blame it on you. No one will ever know."
lurking
in the dark
PM
^
Jason Yoon
 Posted: Jan 22 2018, 08:04 AM
55 posts
Squid
16 years old
Girls
Single
Park Jisung
Trainee SLE

#BIG BRO
100 word challenge

There was a mischievous sparkle in his eye whenever he got to make a light jab at his hyung's height. He knew that Jake would never truly get mad at him for it so Jason continued. Just light jabs, nothing to upset his brother.

Jason got more excited the closer they got to the entrance of the haunted house. "Not unless I film you~" He teased, getting his phone out and pretending that he was already recording his vamp-bro. "Jake hyung is gonna scream like a girl!" Jason pretended he was commentating for an unseen audience, his smile goofy.

PM
^
Jake Yoon
 Posted: Jan 24 2018, 10:54 PM
54 posts
Jake
23 years old
pansexual
single
Pyo Jihoon (P.O.)
Civilian

"Slander!" Jake squawked - he would put Jason in a headlock, but doing would mess up the expensive makeup so he settled for reaching out and fluffing his hand through Jason's hair, leaving it sticking up in little tufts.

"I'll have you know I scream exactly like a young man in perfect health should scream."

Suddenly, the door loomed ahead. An attendant took their tickets, ushered them through the door and - despite his brave words - Jake found his hands closing around his taller baby brother's shoulders, pretending to hide as they passed into the dark.

"Protect me, Jason~!"
lurking
in the dark
PM
^
Jason Yoon
 Posted: Jan 29 2018, 08:18 AM
55 posts
Squid
16 years old
Girls
Single
Park Jisung
Trainee SLE

#BIG BRO
100 word challenge

Jason laughed all the more at this brother's protests. "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much~" He quipped, nudging his brother playfully as they made their way into the haunted house. Jason thanked the worker who took the ticket and headed inside, ahead of his brother and he chuckled. "Yeah yeah..." He rolled his eyes even though it couldn't be seen and looked around. "Which way?" It was... really dark. Squinting, he guessed the right way to go and walked right into a wall. "Ouch. Okay. Not there." Jason pouted as he rubbed his forehead, glaring at the wall.

PM
^
Jake Yoon
 Posted: Feb 4 2018, 12:50 PM
54 posts
Jake
23 years old
pansexual
single
Pyo Jihoon (P.O.)
Civilian

"Lady??" Jake gaped at Jason. "Who taught you to be so sassy? Those other boys are a bad influence!" If his outfit had pearls, he would have pretended to clutch them...

But then the haunted house demanded their full attention. Jake jolted to a stop, barely avoided smashing Jason into the wall, and the movement seemed to startle something from the shadows. Something that moaned loudly, looming closer

"-A-are you sure??" He grabbed Jake's arm, spinning him around so he could see the gruesome figure. He plunged his arm into the darkness; his fingers only hit wall.

"What the heck-"
lurking
in the dark
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS

Code 8 Faded Echoes

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]