20 years old
Straight?
single
Jung Eunbi (Eunha)
Idol EME

I wasn’t able to tell you
but I liked you
@Don SeungYeon || short note
Minhee always gave her best to keep her disorder to herself. Even among the other Harmony girls she barely talked about it. She didn't want anyone to pity her for being like that nor wanted she anyone to worry about it too much. She was the one who had the thoughts and she was the one who had to deal with them. Others had their problems to deal with and she didn't have to be an additional burden. The girl looked up, into the mirror. She tried not to look at Dezy and just pretend he wasn't in there. There were two reasons, why she had chosen to share the practice room with him; first of all she felt like she had to overcome her shyness. It. Was still hard for her to interact with other people outside of her group and even harder to talk to fans. She thought, maybe it would get better if she would start to practice in front of others and over time she would be somehow able to even talk to a stranger. Dezy seemed like someone great to start with – he was a part of Mayhem and hopefully not too interested in whatever she was doing. The second reason was that she was able to escape from the other girls for a moment - or even a whole day. It wasn't about the others being annoying. She just felt less watched and had an excuse to skip meals. ‘She wasn't hungry, because she had already eaten earlier.’ At least that’s what he had told the other girls. Why? Because she simply didn't feel like she had deserved to eat yet.

Maybe if she hadn't look into the comments a few days ago, she would never start being that hard to herself once again. Maybe. But her curiosity had won over and she wasn't able to resist. Of course, she hadn't only read the negative ones, but these were the ones that stuck with her the most. Most comments were about her dancing; She wasn't smiling enough, she lacked energy, her vocals weren't stable enough, … and so on. Of course, some of the things she had made up herself, while watching their performances. However, the list was long and her rule was; Until there wasn't any improvement, she wasn't going to eat anything... or at least not more than she was forced to, even if it would mean she had to minimalize her food for a while. The girl stopped the music in her headphones and gently rubbed her eyes in the hope that would make the dizziness go away faster. It took her a few seconds to feel secure enough to walk over to walk over to her bag and take out a bottle of water.

PM
^
Don SeungYeon
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 01:43 AM
© Pheli [She,Her] // Offline
122 posts
DSY(Dezy)
25 years old
Straight?
Single
Shin Dong-woo
Idol EME

When Minhee asked Dezy if they could share the room together for practice, Dezy simply gave her a warm smile and said yes. Of course, they could! He was actually quite touched that she found the courage to ask him, usually Minhee was very to herself and reserved. It was good to see her breaking out of her shell, if just a little bit. Just enough to be comfortable with the older male, the leader of Mayhem. Dezy was always trying to be a good mentor to the younger trainees and rookies, having been one of the most senior members of the agency for a long time. It was his responsibility to look after them, after all.

He watched her from the corner of his eye, proud to see how far she'd come. It was true that there were points that she needed to work on, but that was true for pretty much every newly debuted idol. It was unreasonable to expect a group that had barely been debuted for half a year to perform at the same level of a veteran group, say Current, for example. Or Cosmos, even. Dezy didn't think he himself was very good either, but the key was that they kept trying. They didn't give up and they stove to get better even when at their best. He continued working on his own routine.

Though it was when Minhee stopped that he noticed that she actually looked quite pale, looking at her through the mirror. He knew she'd been working hard lately, and he hoped that she wasn't overdoing it. He knew that some of the other girls did that too, putting their all into practice so much that they forgot to take care of themselves. Obviously, this meant that Dezy had to step in to make sure they did, even if it was done subtly. Casually. He stopped his own routine and returned to sit on the bench, breathing hard as sweat dripped from his brow. Dezy grabbed his towel to wipe at it. He breathed out a long sigh. "Phew! Hard work, isn't it?" he said, looking over at the slight girl. "Are you doing alright? It might be a good time for a break."

"If you're not doing anything after this, would you like to join me for a meal? There's this place down the street I've been wanting to try out, but I don't want to go alone." Please let your sunbae treat you, Minhee, his eyes seemed to say as he looked up at her, pushing his glasses back onto his nose.

Tryin' to get control Pressure's takin' its toll Stuck in the middle zone I just want you alone My guessing game is strong Way too real to be wrong Caught up in your show Yeah, at least now I know It wasn't love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion somewhere in all the confusion
@Seon Minhee | 435 words
PM
^
Seon Minhee
 Posted: Oct 27 2017, 06:10 PM
© Kacz [She/Her] // Offline
154 posts
Min
20 years old
Straight?
single
Jung Eunbi (Eunha)
Idol EME

but I liked you
Minhee hadn’t talked to Dezy too much, aside asking him if they could share the practice room. Most of the time she tried to pretend he wasn’t there, focusing her gaze on her reflection in the mirror. It wasn’t like she did it because she disliked him… although that’s what most people would probably interpret in the way she acted around strangers. She didn’t blame anyone for seeing her like that… well, she never really blamed anyone for anything anyways and rather looked at the things she could change about it. And so, she did it this time – and even tried. Sharing the practice room with someone that wasn’t in Harmony was at least for her something not too easy. Being the perfectionist, she was, she never really liked showing others things she wasn’t good at – or was still working on. Well, technically the choreography was something she should know by now – and she did. It was only about the little things she wanted to work on and it was also the shell she wanted finally to get out. The ironic thing about it was, that she never was as strict about others, as she was about herself.

On top of that, she was always good in ignoring the warnings her body gave her. The girl tried to put on a cheerful smile, while watching her reflection performing in the mirror. More energy. The moves should be clearer. She should smile more, make it seem easier. Minhee was tired, yet still she didn’t feel like she had deserved a break. Not until everything would be perfect, even if it would take her the whole day only listening to that stupid song. Well, this didn’t change the fact, that she needed some water. Maybe that would help her to clear up her mind. The girl stopped the music in her headphones and went over to her bag. At first, she hadn’t even noticed Dezy walking over to the bench and sitting down on it. Only, when he started talking to her, she looked up. Other than he, she didn’t sit down, but took a sip from her Bottle leaning against one of the mirrors. It took her a few moments to actually make a sense of what the older male was saying to her. The girl smiled shyly and closed her bottle. “Yeah… I mean no… I mean I’m fine.” She said and smiled once again – this time to try to overwrite how tired she was in fact. Yes, she ignored his words about taking a break on purpose. Well, she wouldn’t blame him for taking a break… while she was going to practice a bit more.

The invitation was definitely nice and she really appreciated it… and she would probably be ok with that, if she felt like she had improved even a bit. “Thanks, that’s very nice… but I’ll be probably stuck in here for a while and later I’m sure we will eat with the other girls.” Whose will tell she had eaten earlier. But however, that was nothing anyone should know about. And it wasn’t like she wasn’t eating at all… she would probably find a break to eat something, when no one was around. Yes, it made her uncomfortable to be watched when she ate… it made her feel even more guilty about the fact that she shouldn’t eat at all.

PM
^
Don SeungYeon
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 11:58 PM
122 posts
DSY(Dezy)
25 years old
Straight?
Single
Shin Dong-woo
Idol EME

Ahh, she was fine. Fine to not take a break, which was exactly consistent with the answers he always got from at least one other girl in Harmony whom he had to literally pry away from the break room kicking and screaming.... only to see her binge when he offered to take her out for food. Well, that was Miho for you, but it was definitely a shared habit among many idols, to push themselves. Again, that's why Dezy was there to look out for them. It was his job as their sunbae to take care of them.

Minhee was no different. Even if she said she was fine, and even if she actually was, he might still insist on taking a break with him. Because he was a conversationalist, and was prone to dragging people out. Just to talk. Because he liked talking and he liked knowing. He liked learning new things about people, and Minhee was one of those Harmony girls that he hadn't had much a chance to get to know yet. This was a golden opportunity to do so, obviously. And breaks weren't bad, even when you didn't need one! There would always be time to practice more.

"Ah, I see," he commented when she turned down his request to take her out. "Then maybe you can help me with my cool-down stretching?" Because if she helped, then that would force her to stop being so active at least, and give her heart a chance to slow down while she rebuilt her stamina. "I'm going to be heading out soon after that." Dezy grinned again. "Maybe by the time we're done, you'll have changed your mind? Well, I hope so, I could use the company."

Tryin' to get control Pressure's takin' its toll Stuck in the middle zone I just want you alone My guessing game is strong Way too real to be wrong Caught up in your show Yeah, at least now I know It wasn't love, it wasn't love It was a perfect illusion somewhere in all the confusion
@Seon Minhee | 291 words
PM
^
Seon Minhee
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 03:15 PM
154 posts
Min
20 years old
Straight?
single
Jung Eunbi (Eunha)
Idol EME

but I liked you
Minhee was fine. Fine enough to ignore the dizziness and continue to work on the choreography, no matter how long she would need to get it right. Well, ok, a little part of her knew that there never would be a point she would be ok with her results. There was always something she could work on, something she could do better. Casually leaned against the mirror – and with that refusing to sit down next to Dezy – she took a sip from her water. Her legs hurt and felt like giving up under her own weight, yet still the girl didn’t think she could sit down. Minhee knew, that it wasn’t healthy to be that strict with herself, but she didn’t care much about it.

The vocalist smiled shyly at the taller male request, not even thinking that he was actually trying to trick her away from practicing. “Sure. What should I do?” she closed her water bottle and put it down next to her bag. At least she was innocent enough to believe he really needed her help. Yet still, his words about changing her mind later made a little smile appeared on her face. Even if she would end up leaving with him, she doubted she would be able to eat more then a few bites. Well, if she would actually be able to bring herself to eat anything. Yes, she was starving, but she was good at making food seem gross in her mind at the same time. Additionally, eating in front of others made her feel even worse. Like a fat pig, that everyone hated and laughed at. “Maybe. But I won’t eat anything. We’re eating later with the girls and the company is quite strict about our diet.” Once again, the girl smiled. Maybe it wasn’t even that bad to go with Dezy? At least she would have an alibi that she was out eating later. She didn’t suspect the girls to ask Mayhem’s leader if she had really eaten. At least she hoped so.

PM
^
Don SeungYeon
 Posted: Jan 21 2018, 10:41 PM
122 posts
DSY(Dezy)
25 years old
Straight?
Single
Shin Dong-woo
Idol EME

Dezy didn't have any reason to think that Minhee was starving herself so strictly, but he did have an idea that she pushed herself quite a bit more than was necessary. Just like the other girls in Harmony, so what he was doing was probably no different than what he would do for any of the others, just out of casual concern. But then, he did notice that she looked tired. He did notice that she seemed thin. Maybe even a little pale, but that could just as easily be the lighting as well. It wasn't enough for him to think that there was something Terribly Wrong with the younger girl. But just enough for him to want to interfere and help.

He grinned, glad that Minhee had decided to take him up on helping him with the stretching that he didn't necessarily need help with. Though there were some stretches that were easier or more effective with a helping hand. "I'll walk you though it," Dezy assured her as he stood up from the bench. Dezy chuckled at her answer to the possibility of changing her mind. "It's all right, you don't have to. I just like the company." He smiled. "But you know, the world won't end if you decide to give in and take a few bites. I'm sure the company will forgive you." Because eating in excess was definitely not okay, but that didn't mean you should skip meals either, or eat too little.

Dezy twisted his waist as he headed back to the center of the practice room. "Okay, so first I want you to grab my wrists and pull them behind me as far as you can," he told her with a grin over his shoulder. "Pretend I'm a bad guy and you're the super heroine trying to detain the villain." Totally serious, because that made it fun!

@Seon Minhee | 316 words
PM
^
Seon Minhee
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 01:34 PM
154 posts
Min
20 years old
Straight?
single
Jung Eunbi (Eunha)
Idol EME

but I liked you
There should be nothing wrong, with helping Dezy, right? It would just take a few minutes, and she would be able to go back to practice. She knew, her body would thank her for that short break, but she ignored the thought. As already mentioned, the list of things she had to work on was long and she wasn’t even near being satisfied with her results. Out of her point of view, there always was room for improvement, or at least something she could do better. That’s what made it so hard to work with her, since she would always find something to point out. But how should she help it? It was just what she knew from home. Even if you gave 200%, it was never enough.

Minhee smiled and slowly followed Dezy. The dizzy feeling was almost gone, but she didn’t want to trigger it back either. She really would like to explain to him, that it wasn’t about the company forgiving her, because they surely did. It was more about the rules she had set for herself. No food, before she got that choreography right. “It’s alright. I’m not hungry anyways.” Anything, that would make him stop worrying about her was good. First of all, it was her own choice, so she didn’t want anyone to worry about her and second of all, she was nearly kicked out by the company because of her habits. In other words; The more people thought she was ok, the better it was for her. “Let’s first finish your stretching, then I’ll see. Ok?”

She chuckled at his words. Wouldn’t it be a funny picture? A short heroine catching a villain she barely reached over the shoulder. Smiling, she followed his instructions, pulling his wrists back. “Tell me, when it starts to hurt, ok?”

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS

Code 8 Faded Echoes

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]