Jay
17 years old
heterosexual
single
bae jinyoung
Idol SLE

KWON JAE HYUN

I’m going crazy, I can’t stop

17 years old cis male heterosexual sky high fairy baby self-assured stubborn aegyo kid

jay in a nutshell

he's a stubborn kid, used to getting what he wants and not really doing much to get his goals. prone to tantrums in the form of silent treatments and all, but he's a good kid. just used to getting all the attention, and having the servants at home at his beck and call. a very clingy baby, and he'll do aegyo without any hesitation. usually introduces himself as either sky high's fairy baby, or sky high's puppy. either way, he loves what he's doing and is up for any form of challenge. just don't get him into a physical fight. he knows he's too skinny to stand a chance.

what he needs

friends! he's a great friend to have, though it'll actually be hard to pry personal info from him because he's so so sooo private. he loves to have fun though, and he won't say no to anything he thinks is lit. enemies... would probably be more love/hate because he does tend to let his mouth run off on him, and he hates getting bossed around. more because no one bosses him and this kind of irritates him a lot. lovers? he's totally in the crushing stage, so throw girls at him! he'll be a flustered little carebear when it comes to the really attractive ones.

ongoing plots/relationships

sky high hyungs - bros from other muthas

gabrielle choi

This is the moment we share our dreams

19 years old cis female pansexual hearstrings insecure determined kookie outgoing

gabbie in a nutshell

she's really insecure about the fact she's not 100% korean, since she was bullied a lot because of it in the past. she won't look affected, but she'd already be dying inside. she's a determined girl, who's really passionate about what she loves. she'd do anything legally possible to reach her dreams. she's got an inferiority complex, but this isn't really public knowledge. she's also a taekwondo 3rd dan black belt, so don't let her looks fool you. and never ever make her do aegyo. she'd rather die than do that.

what she needs

friends! she needs a lot of these, given with how outgoing she is. she's the type who'll randomly start up a conversation backstage just because she can. she's a really caring friend, one of her weaknesses would definitely be her being loyal to a fault. enemies? don't really know much about this but go and try to throw some at her. as for lovers, she's a pan but she tends to lean towards males more than females. but hey, it's a free world.

ongoing plots/relationships

@Im Jihun - her bffffff. mess with him, you mess with her

SONG

Persephone had it right. If you must go, might as well take all of spring with you—

word here more a longer thing wow

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

enemies

romance

SONG2

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 2

enemies

romance

SONG3

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 3

enemies

romance

SONG4

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 4

enemies

romance

SONG5

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 5

enemies

romance

SONG6

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 6

enemies

romance

SONG7

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 7

enemies

romance

SONG8

words

friends

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. 8

enemies

romance

harja
PM
^
Xander Seonu
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 11:53 AM
© Teddy [She/Her] // Offline
11 posts
Ande
18 years old
Undecided
Work
Park Jihoon
Independent

henlo it moi :D we talked on discord but we didn't plot really so here i am to toss some of my bbs at you

sungu & @Kwon Jae Hyun
-----

sungu is one half of august sun, he only debuted august 2017 so he was a trainee for 2-3 years before then. he's very friendly and outgoing so you bet your butt he would have befriended jaehyun & just done his best to help the younger feel welcomed and comfortable at SLE. he's a bit of a dork too but he's very passionate about music / singing. both his parents are dead (his mother when he was a babu and his dad just before he got accepted into SLE) so he's very attached to any friends he makes.

i can see him approaching jaehyun first, being like a big brother to him, supporting him when he debuted and stuff. he's not very good at english so he can't help there but he loves dancing and singing lol if jaehyun ever needs a break from his hectic dorm, he's more than welcome to pop over to august sun's since there is just the two of them haha!

his bio is here c: ; feel free to +/- to this

fox & jaehyun
-----

fox is australian, came to south korea when he was scouted on the streets of his home city and he decided he wanted to be an idol / rapper. he's very grumpy at times, focused on his work but he's more than willing to show a young idol or two how to improve their raps. he's very big on sunbae/hoobae relationships and respect etc. he was in a very popular group for five years before their company fucked up and they got disbanded. he was outta the spotlight a while and then SLE signed him after he did well on a season of smtm. so he's a solo rapper now.

he might seem a lil intimidating or unapproachable at first but i can easily imagine him keeping a close eye on jaehyun, giving him some pointers here and there and over time they could build up a better relationship?

jason & jaehyun
-----

jason's my ickle babu sle trainee. he's sixteen and original from canadian but his family moved back to south korea not long after he was born. he's got a big brother who was an idol once and now he wants to follow in his footsteps. he's very friendly and passionate about his dancing, it's his 'thang'. he was hoping to debut with sky high but he didn't make the cut sadly :< so he's still patiently waiting his turn. he's been at sle a couple of years or so now.

these two should be trainee friends! maybe they hoped to debut together? jason's a sweet kid so he would have been so hyped for his hyung finally getting to debut and he'd be such a big fan of sky high too! plus they could chat in english together = u = plus plus his big bro runs a board game cafe :D!!

theo & jaehyun
-----

theo's from scotland heh he's been in south korea since a little after his baby bro was born (art). he's an idol with eme but he has connections with sle through the fact he's secretly dating hanbin, the performance unit leader from sky high :'D. they haven't been together long but they haven't told anyone either. theo's very shy and quiet, doesn't really have a lot of confidence in his english either despite being bilingual (he speaks more korean now anyway) but he's a sweetheart and tries his best to make friends.

so these two could meet since it's known hanbin and theo are close friends (just... no one knows about them smooching u 3 u) so theo's been around the sky high dorm a bit. i think he would try to baby jaehyun the same way he tries to baby his lil bro haha how jaehyun would react to this is up to you XD

nabi & jaehyun
-----

a gurl! i swear i have some haha. nabi is aphrodite's maknae from eme. she's fun loving, outgoing, always trying to make people laugh and always trying to get people to notice aphrodite. she's mcing a music show with sky high's luca rn and she's got a mega crush on the cutie as well u 7 u *swoon swoon* she's just an excitable dorky kinda gal :3

she would totally try to make friends with jaehyun since she's a big fan of sky high anyway - not just cause of luca. she would try to cover their dances on variety shows and stuff haha she thinks maknaes should always team up as well so she'd totally wanna drag jaehyun along to hang out and stuff and maybe practice her terrible english on him too (since she's trying to impress luca weep). i guess she's a little intense and clingy at times but she means well ;u;

her bio is here c: ; feel free to +/- to this

xander & jaehyun
-----

shamelessly throws him at you cuz wanna one bbs so xander is my hella bratty child actor / current actor-musical star-model-whatever his managers or mum decide. he's been in the business sooooooo long. he's tired of it all. he wants to be a regular kid before it's too late and he has to be an adult. he feels suffocated by his mum and his job so he's taking out on everyone else. he's been known to slip away from his managers and try to do his own thing.

he's a dick. he's rude and entitled and he's gonna rub a lot of people the wrong way. if they have to attend an award show or something together, you bet your ass xander would be lording it over everyone else and just being a pain. his company has been trying to convince to debut as an idol as well. anyway. he's an ass lol so make of him what you will.

yongin & jaehyun
-----

my horizon baby. he's a squishy and cute kinda guy, loves plushies and making friends and being a good hyung/oppa/sunbae to all the sle babies haha. he's currently deeply in love with his best friend but he's never talked about it or done anything about it cuz their friendship means more to him. he's gonna get into some trouble with a sasaeng soon sobs. he's just a soft soft boy.

he would love on jaehyun for reals. he thinks sky high's maknae is too precious and he wants to protec him always. he's been with sle since forever so he would have known jaehyun when he was a trainee and now as a debuted idol. he's gonna give sky high all da shoutouts and make sure everyone loves and supports them!!!

mmmkay i think im done for now lol!!!! you got my discord if you got any qs for me or whatevs c: im so excited i cant wait to plot/thread with ya!!!

PM
^
Gabrielle Choi
 Posted: Feb 18 2018, 12:07 PM
© jambii [she/her] // Offline
6 posts
Gab / Gabbie
19 years old
pansexual
single
jeon somi
Idol EME

Jay and @Kang Sungu
ooo i think jay would have clung to this hyung when they were both trainees because, let's face it, jay totes is a clingy baby. anyway, jay would definitely look at sungu like an older brother, aside from the sky high hyungs because that's a different matter. i can see him being the petty kid that he is and going all "yeah but hyung, i'm technically your sunbae" at times because he can be cheeky like that. oh and yes! expect little jay to do that. living in a dorm with 12 other guys is bound to make him want some more privacy. "hyung save meee"<p>

Jay and @Fox Kwon
first thought that came to his mind was "damn he's old", with an 11 year gap. i think jay wouldn't be the troublesome dongsaeng that he really is around fox because really, the age gap is too big for him to be comfortable with grumping at him bc he got bossed around. i don't think he'd become very comfortable around him easily but ehh, once he does, expect jay to dub him as harabeoji XD these two should definitely be in one of those shows where they speak english primarily, maybe after school club or idk what the other one was.

Jay and @Jason Yoon
aaahhh he's such a cutieee. yas to all of it. they'd have been inseparable when they were trainees, and they would've made for a lit maknae line if they did debut together. jay would've been sad when his dongsaeng ended up getting cut, but he's going to be jason's biggest cheerleader now that he doesn't hav to worry about when he's going to debut. i've got a feeling that jay's probably ranted about a few things or his family to jason, and expect jay to really cling to his dongsaeng once or twice lolol we both know that's not the case and english speakers ftw!

Jay and @Theodore Hong
ooo i can see jay being the kid that he is and just giving theo a copy of the keys or the password to their dorms because he's lazy af and does not want to keep opening the door for his hyung esp if he spends a lot of time at the dorms XD jay would honestly take the babying pretty well, considering that he's been babied most of his life so it's what he's used to. he'll probably go and ask theo to cook for him or just be a whiny baby about stuff XD

Jay and @Han Nabi
if jay ever did find out about that, he'd use that for total blackmail points, though usually he does blackmails just so he can get free food because who doesn't like free food? XD anyway, he'd be cool with being dragged out a lot unless he's in one of his lazy moods so he'd definitely be a big ball of sulk at that. not that he can do anything about it since he's younger than her. oh god i can already imagine him with his face all scrunched up and going all "oh god oh god oh god" whenever she does try to speak english with him XD

Jay and @Xander Seonu
oh yessss jihoonieee <3 i think they'd definitely bicker like there's no tomorrow. jay likes to claim that he's very chill and doesn't get pissed easily, but really. he's either a zen master or a raging skinny version of the hulk. i can see them butting heads a lot of times, probably include texts that just involve them trying to piss the other one off XD though i think with time, they'll probably end up becoming friends or until jay understands why he's such an ass.

Jay and @Pyo Yongin
aaawwweee he's such a cutie. jay wouldn't mind the attention obviously XD and he'd actually come to say that yongin is his 'eomma' in sle, probably with the way he gets all the love and that automatically makes yongin one of the people jay wants to cling to 24/7/365. and awwww jay doesn't like sasaeng fans himself and would just give his eomma all the hugs in the world and just snuggle against him like the little kid he really is.

and do i have to mention how cute hoony and gabbie are? <3 XD
edited to include gabrielle choi!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS

Code 8 Faded Echoes

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]