ROLLIN'
bluebird
sky line entertainment
from EP rollin'
randomly cycles bi-weekly

🎃 🎃 Halloween event 🎃 🎃

to celebrate the spookiest month of the year,

we have the board's first event!

read all about lotte world's halloween event!

Add Reply
New Poll

( rookie ), tag: kacz / hyun
Theodore Hong
 Posted: Sep 18 2017, 04:07 PM
© teddy [she/her] // Offline
35 posts
Theo / Lucky
20 years old
Um???
Crushing badly!
Choi Seongyoon (Y)
Idol EME

Cooking definitely wasn't something Theo was good at. It didn't come naturally to him to know how to put stuff together or what flavours would taste great. If someone gave him instructions, he could follow those just fine but otherwise ramen was the extent of his knowledge. Which posed a dilemma when he was in the dorm with nothing easy he could make for his lunch. With a small pout, he shuffled from the kitchen and into his hyung's room. "Hyun-ah...." He called out softly, peeking inside and checking for the other. "Umma~" He called a second time before he slipped inside.

He went over to the other's bed and crouched on the floor, gently hugging him. "Umma, I'm hungry and there's no ramen left. Someone ate it." He looked at Hyun with a gentle, sad look. He hoped the other would agree to cook for him. "We're the only two in the dorm so... I was thinking... We could ah..." Theo wasn't a bold kind of person so even asking a group-mate something like this left him feeling shy and like he was being a bother. "We.... We could.... We.... Um..." What he wanted to say was they could eat together.

rookie rookie

@Ahn Hyunjae

notes: hope this works!

PM
^
Ahn Hyunjae
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 05:31 AM
© Kacz [She/Her] // Offline
44 posts
Hyun, Eomma
21 years old
couldn't be more closeted
Dating [Jung Jisoo]
Kim Jinhwan
Idol EME

note
Normally the first thing Hyunjae did once he came home was cooking and so was today his plan for today. Well, falling asleep was definitely not in his plans. He just wanted to rest for a bit, not more than half an hour, before being productive again. At the company he didn't even notice how tired he really was and how much he had missed to have some real sleep. The idol didn't even notice when exactly he fell asleep.

It was someones arms, gently hugging him, that woke him up again. Surprised he looked at Theo, still needing a few seconds to figure out the situation. “Yeah... yeah...” the short male mumbled and sat up. “Sorry, I didn't plan to fall asleep. The others must be hungry too...” still sleepy he rubbed his eyes and gently patted Theo's arm. “Let's make some food.” He smiled and finally got up, “Or do you have something else to do?”

PM
^
Theodore Hong
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 06:03 AM
35 posts
Theo / Lucky
20 years old
Um???
Crushing badly!
Choi Seongyoon (Y)
Idol EME

So he really had been asleep huh? Theo had half-hoped that Hyunjae would just been dozing lightly but he had definitely woken the other from a deeper sleep. He felt a little guilty about it. Hyunjae worked hard and now Theo was forcing him to cook... "No one else has said anything..." He mumbled softly, looking down at the bed sheets and feeling his cheeks starting to heat up. He looked up again when he felt a pat to his arm and seeing that Hyunjae wasn't annoyed, he relaxed and smiled back at this 'umma'.

"Really? I'd like to help... Even if I'm not so good at it..." He could do simple things for Hyunjae at least so he would do his best not to get in the way of the other. Theo got up and waited for Hyunjae before they both went out towards the kitchen together. "I think the others are just hanging around..." They passed some members in the living room and he padded towards the kitchen in his slippers. He wondered what Hyun would make for them and that just made his stomach noisy with excitement. Theo chuckled sheepishly as he rubbed his stomach, "I guess I was hungrier than I thought..."

rookie rookie

@Ahn Hyunjae

PM
^
Ahn Hyunjae
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 10:50 AM
44 posts
Hyun, Eomma
21 years old
Dating [Jung Jisoo]
Kim Jinhwan
Idol EME

note
Hyunjae didn't mind that Theo hat woken him up. He would have to get up and make some food anyways at some point. Even if the others were old enough to cook, Hyunjae still saw it as his duty to make sure they got healthy food instead of eating instant noodles all day. Ok, some of the members he rather liked to stay as far away from the kitchen as possible... Wonsik for example. Seriously, sometimes he really wondered how someone could be as clumsy as the rapper when it came to cooking – and Wonsik was obviously the reason why Hyunjae had his own set of pans only a few of the others were allowed to use. . However, it wasn't Wonsik who had woken Hyunjae up, but Theo.

Hyunjae smiled at the other's words. If the other's didn't say anything they had probably ordered something or made themselves something edible. As said, they were old enough and as long as no one scratched his pans, he was ok with it. “Don't worry, any help is good help. It's not that hard.” Hyunjae said and opened the door to make his way to the kitchen.

“They have a voice, they'll say something if they want to eat too.” Hyun shrugged and opened the fridge to look what he could make. “Hmm.. what do you think about some pancakes? Maybe with Kimchi?” Without even waiting for an answer the short idol started collecting whatever he needed on the counter. “How hungry are you?” ]

PM
^
Theodore Hong
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 03:28 PM
35 posts
Theo / Lucky
20 years old
Um???
Crushing badly!
Choi Seongyoon (Y)
Idol EME

Theo nodded at Hyun's words. He trusted the other male. They had known each other for a while now and Theo liked to think he knew Hyun as well as he could. He was a nice guy, prone to arguing with Wonsik but when that happened Theo would just hide under a blanket or go do something with Yongkook. He didn't like conflict a lot and he was the least confrontational person around. He just wanted everyone to get along and be happy. "Ok! I'll do my best!" Theo did a little fist pump and grinned at the other.

"Kimchi pancakes sound good... Do we have any sweet potato? We could make some gamjajeon too?" Theo requested politely. He looked at the older male with hopeful eyes since he hadn't even checked for sweet potato when he looked into the fridge earlier. But now he wanted some. Sweet potato was definitely one of his favourite things to eat. Theo busied himself with getting aprons for them both while Hyunjae would get out ingredients. "What can I do then?" He asked softly, helping Hyunjae with his apron.

rookie rookie

@Ahn Hyunjae

PM
^
Ahn Hyunjae
 Posted: Sep 22 2017, 04:18 AM
44 posts
Hyun, Eomma
21 years old
Dating [Jung Jisoo]
Kim Jinhwan
Idol EME

note
Hyunjae didn't mind the other waking him up at all. As said, he didn't plan to fall asleep and still had some stuff to do, so maybe it was better that way. The shorter male only nodded, when Theo said the others didn't say anything. Maybe Dezy had already made some food or they had just ordered or whatever. But knowing his members, no one would complain if he would make some food now. If they wouldn't eat it now – which rarely happened – he would take it to Jisoo tomorrow or find someone else to give it to. In the end it didn't matter; he would be somehow able to get rid of the leftovers.

Hyun always wondered, how someone could be as shy as Theo. They knew each other for quite a while now and he still seemed to feel uneasy around the members. Somehow it was adorable, somehow it made Hyunjae feel afraid he might scare the other away any moment. He hadn't hard times being around Theo – he just sometimes felt like being extra careful around the other boy. Hyunjae smiled and got up from his bed. ”I'm positive you'll do well! And even if not, I'll make sure you'll do so.” He added before finally heading to the kitchen.

“hmmm” Hyun made at the other's request, before closing the fridge and looking through some cupboards after he hadn't found any sweet potatoes in the fridge. “Ha! Your luck! We still have some!” he said and grabbed a chair to be able to reach the sweet potatoes someone had – of course – placed on the top shelve. “Ok, first of all we need to wash and peel these.” The idol said and emptied the sweet potatoes into the sink. The recipe he had in mind wasn't hard and aside Sweet potatoes, some salt and pepper they wouldn't need anything.

PM
^
Theodore Hong
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 02:42 PM
35 posts
Theo / Lucky
20 years old
Um???
Crushing badly!
Choi Seongyoon (Y)
Idol EME

Fixing his own apron into place, Theo nodded at his hyung's words and he felt a tinier bit more confident. As long as Hyunjae was watching over him, he was certain he would do okay and not mess up too badly. "You're right, I got this!" He even did a little fist pump to hype himself up. Maybe he would be able to learn how to make something too and he wouldn't have to rely on Hyunjae or his other members so much. Theo wasn't someone who liked ordering food a lot. He preferred something home cooked. He was just raised on his mom's amazing cooking. She knew a lot of awesome korean dishes but also stuff from her home country. He really loved her shepherd's pie.

"Yay!" He clapped when Hyunjae produced the sweet potatoes. "I'll wash them hyung!" He wanted to be useful and washing potatoes wasn't something he could mess up. He hurried over to the sink and started to scrub the skins clean. "Can I try chopping them too? They just need to be sliced into discs right?" He looked at Hyunjae and his stomach rumbled when he thought about the food they were going to eat. He was so excited!

rookie rookie

@Ahn Hyunjae

PM
^
Ahn Hyunjae
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 12:05 PM
44 posts
Hyun, Eomma
21 years old
Dating [Jung Jisoo]
Kim Jinhwan
Idol EME

note
Hyunjae really enjoyed having Theo around and he didn’t even mind the male waking him up. As said, he didn’t even plan falling asleep and the food wouldn’t cook itself – sadly. He smiled, when the younger male cheered on himself, before making his way to the kitchen. Of course, there were also moments where Hyunjae was annoyed by the younger male, but this was something that rather resulted in the fact of all the seven boys living together under one roof, than because the other one was annoying. If he was honest, there were other members that annoyed him by far more than Theo did.

Also the way, the younger one wanted to help him was simply adorable. Sometimes Hyunjae couldn’t help, but think of the other male as of a child, that still needed someone to watch over him. “Wait, I’ll help you peeing that it’ll go faster.” Hyun said and took a knife out, before reaching for one of the potatoes. “No need to cut them, because we need to rasp them, then we have to press the water out before rasting.” Hyun explained. At least this was the way he made Gamjajeon. Surely there were plenty other recipes and ways to make them, but this was the one he was most familiar with.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D HH

Equi-venture
Code 8 The Arrow

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]