SPOTLIGHT SONG

home is far away
meta
skyline entertainment
from full-album
we've done something wonderful
randomly cycles bi-weekly

SUMMER EVENT! 5/2 - 8/2
it's time for some fun in the sun! incredible is hosting its second event for south korea's summer festivals.

Add Reply
New Poll

Jealousy, tag Xiao
Go Sungmi
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 11:32 PM
© Starlight [She/Her] // Offline
16 posts
Jangmi
22 years old
Uncertain
Single
Kim Jiho
Idol EME

Sungmi knew that her friend and hoobae Xiao was having some trouble in his romantic life (or rather, lack thereof). He’d told her his woes and frustrations over his fellow trainee, Xie Baozhi, whom Sungmi also knew but wasn’t as close with – all she really knew about him was that he liked glitter and seemed to like sleeping around, if rumors were true. She wasn’t exactly sure what her friend saw in the other trainee, but she’d had her share of crushes on people she wouldn’t have expected, so she respected his feelings and wanted to help him out!

At first that had meant dragging him out of the trainee dorms for some much-needed food therapy. She’d taken him to some of her favorite places nearby, treating him to some of the most popular Instagram-worthy treats that she’d discovered during her adventures around Seoul. They ate far more carbs and sugar than their managers would like to know about, but she danced enough that they would never be able to see it on her figure anyway, and she was pretty sure Xiao was at the age where he wouldn’t gain any weight even if he ate a dozen pizzas by himself. So no harm done and a lot of fun made!

Once that was over, she determined that they should head back to the dorms before the sugar crash hit them. Hopefully Bao wouldn’t be there to aggravate Xiao’s feelings any more than they were already aggravated – if so, she supposed she could take him to the Aphrodite dorms, though that would cause a ridiculous amount of rumors if anyone got pictures, so maybe it wasn’t the best idea. Fortunately it wasn’t an issue, as the dorms were quiet when they got back. “Let’s watch a movie!” she declared, pulling Xiao in by his sleeve as they reached the doorway. “What kinds of movies do you like, Xiao-ah? I like romantic movies but also comedies and animated ones and also sometimes scary movies but not like too scary you know?” Sungmi was talkative normally, so the sugar rushing through her veins was making her even more so than usual. “Oh! We can make popcorn too! Do you guys have popcorn? Or a popcorn machine? Hm, okay, maybe we’ll just have to settle for chips or something instead…” Sungmi paused in the hallway, tapping a finger against her lip. “Oh! And we could build a blanket fort! Or have a pillow fight! Oh oh and I could leave kiss marks on your cheeks so Bao would reeeeally think you’re seeing someone!” As soon as thoughts were entering Sungmi’s head, they were spilling out of her mouth, which meant there was little to no filter on what she was saying.

look out cuz
here i come
i'm not scared
to be seen
i make no apologies
this is
me
Tag: Sun Xiaowen
Sugar rushhh
THANKS TAY!
PM
^
Sun Xiaowen
 Posted: May 15 2018, 01:40 PM
© Spiff [She/Her] // Offline
22 posts
Xiao
19 years old
Bisexual
Single
Wen Junhui
Trainee EME

what a strange being you are
Xiao couldn't quite remember when and how they had met, he was sure they had passed each other by several times. Always greeting each other politely but erring on the side of strangers. Then suddenly she was there when his emotions felt ready to spill over and she had listened and from then on they'd been nearly inseperable.

Her bubbly personality certainly helped to keep him from getting too negative, something that he really needed these days. Xiao wasn't nearly the foodie that Sungmi was, but still he appreciated the effort she put into cheering him up. It certainly did feel nice to have someone who seemed to care for him.

As usual he found himself following after her, eclipsed by her damn near endless enthusiasm for life in general. "I like romances..." He suggested with a small blush hoping it wouldn't be too awkward, "Happy stories, I don't think you'd want to deal with me watching something sad... Comedies too! They make me happy to watch."

Normally, he wasn't quiet by any means but recently he'd been reserved and it was nice to be able to rely on someone to fill the quiet gaps in conversations. Sungmi didn't even need a response half the time.He looked a little guilty at her last suggestion, "I dunno. I'd hate for you to get dragged into this..." More than that he doubted Bao would even care at all.

000 words

PM
^
Go Sungmi
 Posted: May 21 2018, 08:05 PM
© Starlight [She/Her] // Offline
16 posts
Jangmi
22 years old
Uncertain
Single
Kim Jiho
Idol EME

Sungmi had what she liked to think of as an endless optimism for life, though sometimes she did get a bit drained and worn out when she was dealing with her health issues. Fortunately they hadn’t been bothering her too much lately so she had plenty of bright cheerfulness to try to spread to her friend. She hated seeing him looking so glum and sad over a dumb boy!

She didn’t mind how quiet he was being, though she also knew it wasn’t typically in his personality to be so. Sungmi hoped that she’d get to see that side of him again sometime soon.

“Maybe a romantic comedy, then?” she suggested brightly. “I like those too! It’s fun to imagine what it would be like to be in one sometime… Ah, that reminds me, did I tell you I got cast in a musical??” Sungmi bounced on her feet excitedly. “Ozma Academy! I’m so excited, there are some super hotties I’m going to be working with too, so maybe I’ll get to smooch someone cute!” She fanned her face with a giggle. “Like Kang Sungu! Omo, he’s so handsome~ Even more so in person~” Okay, yeah, she heard the rumors that he was dating that boy from Mayhem, but that wouldn’t keep her from daydreaming!

She scoffed and waved a hand as he spoke guiltily. “Please, I practically invited myself into it! I want to see my hoobae happy~” Sungmi giggled and reached over to ruffle the (much taller) boy’s hair. “People tell me I’m super flirty by nature so if he sees me around you, there’s no way he won’t be jealous!” Of course, that was assuming that Bao was interested in Xiao, but who wouldn’t be? He was handsome, and funny, and nice! All good traits. Her head snapped towards the door as it suddenly creaked, like someone was coming in, and without much thought Sungmi hopped up onto Xiao’s lap, perched like they’d just been kissing. With any luck – yep! It was Bao. She tried to look like they’d been caught in the act. Now, to see his reaction…

look out cuz
here i come
i'm not scared
to be seen
i make no apologies
this is
me
TAG GOES HERE
NOTES GO HERE
THANKS TAY!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS

Code 8 Faded Echoes

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]