randomly cycles monthly
SPOTLIGHT SONG

gashina
ashe (ahn miyeon)
vick woo entertainment
released as single
randomly cycles bi-weekly

SUMMER EVENT! 5/2 - 8/2
it's time for some fun in the sun! incredible is hosting its second event for south korea's summer festivals.

Add Reply
New Poll

Shine on Diamond, tag Namyoung
Xie Baozhi
 Posted: Apr 12 2018, 01:23 PM
© Starlight [She/Her] // Offline
81 posts
Bao
21 years old
Homosexual
Single
Xu Minghao
Trainee EME

There were a lot of cute trainees in EME, and Bao tried to get to know as many of them as possible. Many of them (especially the straight boys) were turned off by his blatant flirtation and sexual nature, but some of them (especially the queer boys and girls) seemed to enjoy hanging out with him. And for good reason! Bao was plenty of fun and knew how to have a good time when the watchful eyes of EME managers weren’t looking. Sometimes that meant going out and clubbing, other times that meant just hanging out in the dorms and trying to find something interesting to do.

When it came to Bao, that ‘something interesting’ usually involved makeup and glitter to some degree. Girls tended to be more open and willing to let the Chinese boy play with their looks, but sometimes he’d get lucky and find a willing (or at least grudgingly accepting) boy to mess with to. Today that person happened to be Namyoung.

Bao was fairly certain that the boy was straight, but that had never kept him from flirting before, and it wouldn’t know. Namyoung was cute! So sue him. He’d tidied up his room before the other boy came over, making sure any evidence of recent hookups were gone before he arrived. He’d laid out his extensive makeup collection on the bed, mostly pulling out his warm colors – reds and oranges and coppers – since he thought those would look best on Namyoung’s pretty tanned skin. He’d told the other trainee to text him when he was almost there, so when he felt the buzz in his pocket, Bao skipped out of his room and went to unlock the door to the dorm he lived in. “Hello, Namyoung-hyung~” he cooed as the other boy arrived, smiling brightly as he ushered him in. “You look good~ Are you ready to look even better?” Bao winked at the older boy, grabbing his hand shamelessly and tugging him towards his room.

This would be a good distraction from thinking about Xiao and that dumb ugly whore. Not that what the other Chinese boy did with his love life mattered to Bao… Not at all.

sparkle sparkle

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Moon Namyoung
 Posted: Apr 15 2018, 02:53 PM
© 'Rah [she/her] // Offline
23 posts
spy
20 years old
heteroflexible
single
Shim Jaeyoung (Wyatt)
Trainee EME

It was a rainy spring day, not good for gallivanting around Seoul, and AJ was busy with something else, and, well. Bao was fun to hang around with anyways. Really, Namyoung was easygoing enough - he could get along with almost anyone - but Bao's catty gossip, sharp observation skills and wicked sense of humor made him one of Namyoung's favorites.

Even if he was really, awfully touchy-feely sometimes.

"Hi, Bao~" he replied in kind, though it came almost as an afterthought as the pretty Chinese boy pulled him into the dorm suite, barely giving him enough time to kick off his shows, the other trainee's skinny fingers warm curled around the palm of his hand. "You betcha~"

It was his turn, after all. Last time he'd been here, one of the other trainees - whose name Namyoung didn't remember - had ended up losing at spin the bottle, refused to kiss like he was supposed to, and...there may have been an Incident that involved Namyoung using long legs and superior weight to hold him down so Bao could apply an appropriate amount of glitter and lipstick to his scowling face.

That had been a fun day, even if the managers had found out and made him do twice as money pushups as punishment. He'd kept his mouth shut, though! No one could ever accuse Moon Namyoung of being a snitch! And now Bao deserved a willing victim, not one kicking and squirming and saying not-nice things about people just because they lost.

Namyoung hated cheaters, and he really hated sore losers.

The room he was pulled into had an air of hastily-cleaned chaos. It was neat, but something about the neatness seemed too new. So maybe he checked the bed a little carefully before he flopped down on it, feet sticking out over the edge for a second. When he stretched out, he could fill almost the entire bed. One foot bounced a bit as he looked up at Bao upside-down, hair pulled all out of place by gravity.

"Just...don't take a super long time, I stole Kang Manager's phone and I'm gonna order pizza for the whole dorm before he figures out it was me--"
TAG: @Xie Baozhi. NOTES: make me sparkle WORDS: 359.
PM
^
Xie Baozhi
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 09:37 PM
81 posts
Bao
21 years old
Homosexual
Single
Xu Minghao
Trainee EME

Namyoung was such a great guy. Hot, a bit naughty, and didn’t seem to mind Bao’s grabby and touchy nature too much. It had been so amusing and rewarding that his friend had gone out of his way to help him out with that other stubborn trainee~ Bao never would’ve been able to hold the guy in place on his own, given how small and slight he was, so Namyoung’s help had been greatly appreciated.

“I really want to play with your pretty dark skin~ You good with reds and coppers?” Bao knew he was the expert here but since Namyoung was so nice to him, he didn’t really want to do anything that the other boy was super against. “And don’t worry, I won’t post anything on SNS without your permission, promise~ It’ll just be for myself to enjoy.” He squeezed the other trainee’s hand as he pulled him into his dorm and shut the door behind them. No need to worry about someone interrupting them~

He waved at the array of materials he’d left out on the bed. “Let me know if you like anything in particular and I’ll make sure to incorporate it into the makeover!” he said with a clap of his hands. He sat down delicately beside his friend, swiping a hand through cotton candy-colored hair with a flash of a smile. “I’ve done this a lot, so I can be quick,” Bao promised. He giggled at the other boy’s admittance. “You’re a hero for us all~ Can you order one of those dessert pizzas? Those are, like, my weakness right now…”

With a hum, Bao’s deft, nimble fingers picked through a couple products before he snagged an eyeshadow primer and held it up to show the other boy. “You have such nice skin already, I don’t think I’ll bother doing anything with it,” he announced. “Let’s just focus on your eyes, yes~?” Shamelessly, Bao plopped himself over Namyoung’s lap and, once the other was situated, began applying the beige-colored base. Mm…. he was even more handsome up close. Bao bit his pink-stained lips, hoping the mint he’d thought to suck on earlier was doing its job.

sparkle sparkle

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Moon Namyoung
 Posted: May 5 2018, 11:31 AM
23 posts
spy
20 years old
heteroflexible
single
Shim Jaeyoung (Wyatt)
Trainee EME

Namyoung had always been tan, almost always been easy going. His mother blamed both on the parts of his childhood spent in the Philippines. Island Time didn't work as well in Korea, with everyone driven by schedules and the need to hurry, but he'd never lost the laid-back attitude that could - so easily - be mistaken as laziness. But, honestly, he saw no reason to be uptight. Especially not around Bao. Besides, he could get Bao in so much more trouble than Bao could pin on him, if he needed.

"I love reds and coppers," he offered, unworried by the door shutting behind them with a click. "And you can post it wherever you want, I don't care-" As long as it wasn't on his Instagram he'd be fine. His phone was still in Kang's office - he'd left it there when he swiped the manager's, just to throw the blame off him, since anyone who knew about his office-invasion tendencies would assume he'd take his phone...

Sometimes, sacrifices have to be made for the greater good.

"Make me look like a dragon king or something." That'd be - pardon the pun - hot, after all. He kind liked the idea of being a king - going wherever he wanted, whenever he wanted. Sometimes, the whole curfew-and-schedules-and-diet part of being a trainee frustrated him to no end. He reached up a hand to curl through his friend's unicorn pastel hair thoughtfully, then grinned. "The pizza place I was looking at earlier has an apple cinnamon pizza - how's that sound? Or do you need more sugar than that?" Even if Bao said no, he was getting that one - he'd just add whatever else the Chinese boy wanted. He wasn't paying for it, after all. Sure, he'd probably be in more trouble once Kang Manager put two and two together, but....

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission

"Thank you~" he drawled lazily, still blinking up at him upside down. Bao's bed was comfy, and it was nice just lazing on the soft blankets. He shifted on the bed so he could rest his head on the other's giant pile of pillows, though he didn't dare put his hands under them - better safe than sorry, after all. "-oh. Well then-" The sudden warmth on his upper thighs was new - well. Bao had sat on his lap before, but it hadn't been this close.

Or when Namyoung was on his bed.

Or....or anything.

But Namyoung could roll with this too, especially since technically he was the invader here, and he crossed his arms behind his head, propping it up a little bit better for Bao to work on.

"You know what, I changed my mind. I demand you instagram this when you're done, and if I don't get at least five thousand likes you're gonna be in trouble!"
TAG: @Xie Baozhi. NOTES: :3c WORDS: 476.
PM
^
Xie Baozhi
 Posted: May 9 2018, 02:35 PM
81 posts
Bao
21 years old
Homosexual
Single
Xu Minghao
Trainee EME

Bao’s eyes brightened even more at Namyoung’s easy-goingness. “You wouldn’t mind?” he asked happily, amazed that he was being given permission to post his work online for everyone to see. Wow, the other trainee really was the best~! Bao couldn’t imagine anyone else so willingly letting him do their makeup, let alone posting it online. “You’re the best, Namyoung. If you ever need anything from me…” Bao’s gaze trailed downward, down Namyoung’s body, not-so-subtly insinuating a certain type of assistance. “Just let me know, okay~?” He smiled sweetly, his true nature hidden behind a mask of pastel and glitter innocence.

A dragon king… now that was an idea! “I love it,” he cooed. “I’ll do my best to make you look like smoking hot royalty.” Bao was getting all sorts of inspiration now, and his fingers itched to dive right into the red and gold shimmers. He hummed as Namyoung’s hand curled into his hair, and the Chinese boy tilted his head curiously, unable to keep his heart from beating a bit more quickly. Usually when a guy grabbed his hair… Well. He couldn’t go and let his imagination run too wild just yet. He had work to do! “That sounds delicious,” he cooed. “Does it come with any caramel or anything on the side? Because that would be even better~” Namyoung really was a saint. This day was just getting better and better!

The playfully innocent smile returned upon his climbing onto Namyoung’s lap, but fortunately the other trainee didn’t seem to be too perturbed. “It’s easiest to work at this angle,” he explained, which wasn’t totally a lie. Once he was done with the primer, Baozhi went to work – starting with lighter layers of pale oranges and reds before building up the colors, saving the metallic shades for later on. At the challenge, he quirked an eyebrow and grinned, pausing as he leaned back momentarily to consider the threat. “And what sort of punishment would I get if it doesn’t get that many~?” he asked with a small pout. “Either way, deal. Every EME fan is going to know who you are after this is posted, I have no doubt!” Even if he did sort of want to be ‘punished’, just to see what Namyoung would do. Heh.

sparkle sparkle

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Moon Namyoung
 Posted: May 19 2018, 03:23 PM
23 posts
spy
20 years old
heteroflexible
single
Shim Jaeyoung (Wyatt)
Trainee EME

"Hey, all attention is good attention, right? Might help me debut faster...." He gave Bao a crooked grin that went a little wicked at that blatant leering. "Yah, yah, yah, I know, I know." Mostly, it was an experiment. A test of his own limits, like when he snuck out and tried climbing fire escapes, running along roofs in the night, only his own instincts and reflexes keeping him from falling. Part of that was self-control, after all...and sometimes looking at Bao's pretty soft lips...

Sometimes that self-control was almost a form of self-torture. He wasn't adverse to the idea - after all, basically everyone knew Bao's reputation, and he'd chosen to come anyways - but he also didn't like the idea of giving in that easily.

Bao's hair was really nice and silky on his fingers, almost feathery, and he kept playing with it, not looking at the younger boy as he did. Faces this close....with the Chinese trainee on his lap....he swallowed and thought about other things. Like pizza - especially dessert pizza. "Uhm. I actually don't know. I could check? I'll check when I order," he reassured, finally, because to check now Bao would have to remove himself from his lap so Namyoung could retrieve the phone from the jacket discarded by the door.

"Don't get too comfy, my legs might go to sleep..." Not that Bao was heavy - Namyoung was solid enough that the pressure wasn't too bad, even if when he finally actually looked back at Bao he could see the other's increased heartbeat fluttering in his throat; a visual that sent a tiny thrill down his spine.

"I haven't worked that out yet," he said, airily, to cover his sudden realization. The gentle brush of the other starting, a soft stroke over his cheekbones. "Maybe I won't tell you in advance. I'll let you fret and get all worked up about it...."

....that came out naughtier than he'd meant it to.

Damnit.
TAG: @Xie Baozhi. NOTES: >:3c WORDS: 327.
PM
^
Xie Baozhi
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 06:00 PM
81 posts
Bao
21 years old
Homosexual
Single
Xu Minghao
Trainee EME

Bao laughed and winked at Namyoung. “I won’t argue with that. The only thing I’m trying not to do is get kicked out of the company…” And it was sort of a miracle that hadn’t happened yet, given his reputation within the company, but apparently as long as it stayed contained then he’d be fine. He’d never tried out any cam shows with Eden or Nate without something covering his face. Bao bit his lip and giggled when the other trainee reacted to his leering, not making him suffer through it (or enjoy it) for too long. “Have you ever been with a guy, Namyoung-ah?” he asked curiously, innocent expression back in place. He was fairly sure he knew the answer, but still…

He couldn’t help but nuzzle a bit against the other boy’s hand, enjoying the contact. Even if it wasn’t sexual (yet) it was still nice. And it gave him an excuse to look up flirtatiously through his lashes at Namyoung. “Sounds good to me,” he purred. “I’m sure whatever you give me will be delicious.” A slight peek of pink tongue flashed between his lips, obviously not necessarily just talking about the pizza.

He wiggled a bit on Namyoung’s lap, smile turning a bit devilish. “Are you calling me fat?” Bao teased, knowing he was anything but. Based on how the other trainee was acting, he was starting to think he might be affecting Namyoung more than he’d expected. Heh… this might get interesting. Especially hearing those words from the other – ohoho. It’s like he was purposefully trying to rile Bao up while he worked. “Well, it wouldn’t take much from you to get me worked up, so I wanna see what you’ve got planned,” he murmured, breath tickling against the other’s mouth as he leaned in to get some fine details brushed on.

If he said he wasn’t thinking about getting fucked by a hot crimson dragon king, he would be lying.

just do it

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Moon Namyoung
 Posted: Jun 17 2018, 12:11 PM
23 posts
spy
20 years old
heteroflexible
single
Shim Jaeyoung (Wyatt)
Trainee EME

"They've not kicked me or AJ out for escaping..." Which. Was almost as bad? Occasionally? There was parkour and diet evasion and late night skating trips, even before he put the fact that he routinely stole his cell phone out of the locked offices...granted, his little escapades could be chalked up to youthful enthusiasm, and not to an overactive libido. "Maybe they'd spare you. You could threaten to cause even worse scandals for the company or...something." He settled back down, then grinned up at the slight boy on his lap.

"That's for me to know and you to find out~" He had, but it hadn't even gone beyond hands down jeans; his partner had been too shy to go further, and Namyoung wasn't that type of guy to force the matter. He'd rather both parties had fun, after all. He traced his thumb over Bao's soft lower lip, marring the perfect gloss the other always seemed to have, feeling the warmth crawl up his spine and down to his gut where it simmered pleasantly. The other's eyes through his lashes, the obvious innuendo in his words...Namyoung groaned lowly, pressing his thumb briefly against that pink tongue, brushing over perfect teeth before he pulled it away, before he could get too wound up...

But...the door was locked, wasn't it? And Bao...while everyone knew Bao's reputation, he clearly hadn't gotten caught yet, or at least not scolded too harshly if he had been caught. At that teasing, Namyoung let out a soft growled laugh, one strong hand skimming down Bao's slender back to swat at his butt lightly. "I don't think there's an milligram of fat in your whole body...." His hand came to rest lightly after he'd swatted, a bit of a grin playing on his lips.

"Yeah?" He purred, the hand on Bao's ass tugging forward a bit, grinding them together through his shorts, Bao's shorts, the fabric heated and humid between them, a perfect pressure and weight, and yet not enough. "I can tell, I mean..." His hand groped lightly, though he completely froze at the brush against his cheek, not wanting to get poked in the eye, but....suddenly wanting to move so much more.

TAG: @Xie Baozhi. NOTES: make me sparkle WORDS: xXx.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS K-Urban

Code 8 Faded Echoes

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]