randomly cycles monthly
SPOTLIGHT SONG

gashina
ashe (ahn miyeon)
vick woo entertainment
released as single
randomly cycles bi-weekly

SUMMER EVENT! 5/2 - 8/2
it's time for some fun in the sun! incredible is hosting its second event for south korea's summer festivals.

Add Reply
New Poll

( habits ), tag: kacz / boin
Go Aejun
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 02:13 PM
© Teddy [She/Her] // Offline
29 posts
AJ
19 years old
Closeted
Single
Kim Youngkyun (Hwiyoung)
Trainee EME

Take me home where I belong
And I was running far away Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows And I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain But now take me home
[ TAG ] @Lee Boin
[ WORDS ] #000
Today was just a shitty day all around for AJ. First he had slept in, missing his first vocal class of the day which got him a lecture from his instructor. They didn't take any excuses. He had to skip breakfast and lunch and then he ripped his favourite shirt during dance practice. It didn't help that he was fucking up all the steps as well which was frustrating cause dancing was one of the few things he was good at. Today was Lee seonsaengnim's class as well and she was known for being tough. He swore under his breath more than once at the female instructor and he was certain she had heard him each time.

When everyone else got to leave, he was held back and AJ wasn't in the mood for this BS anymore. "I know I fucked up okay. I get it." He started before she had a chance to lecture him. AJ threw his hat off and scrubbed a hand through his hair. He panted as he tried to catch his breath and he snatched up a towel to dry the sweat from the back of his neck. Hunger pangs rumbled through his stomach which didn't help his growing attitude at all. If AJ was in a bad mood normally, he was even worse when he was hungry and a lot of people knew that. He just wanted to leave, to go back to the dorm, eat some ramyun and collapse into his bed. Maybe sneak out later for skating - as long as he didn't run into that other guy again.

AJ huffed as he waited to hear what nonsense his teacher was going to spout. Probably something about being a team player or working hard for his dream. This was barely his dream and the only thing stopping him from dropping out was his parents. He raised his glare from the floor to the other and waited, impatient to leave. Normally he would attempt to be polite and respectful to his instructors but today his brain had other ideas.

TEMPLATE BY SPICA OF SHINE
PM
^
Lee Boin
 Posted: Apr 22 2018, 08:04 AM
© Kacz [She/Her] // Offline
23 posts
Bonnie
25 years old
Straight
Single
Yoon Bora
Civilian

Bonnie was normally a fun person and she didn’t bother to hide this trait from her students. It was fine to laugh and have fun during work – which was training for her – but everyone should stay focused on whatever they were doing. She was always strict on that and she was quick to notice when any of the dancers wasn’t fully there with their thoughts. And yes, she noticed AJ messing up the steps constantly. He was normally a good dancer – at least good enough not to make these mistakes – and it frustrated Bonnie to see him like that. It was hard not to scold him but holding some harsh words once or twice was simply impossible. She didn’t mean to yell at him, still, she couldn’t help it.

The choreographer wasn’t even about to yell at him when she grabbed his arm once the practice was over. All she wanted was to talk to him and maybe figure out what was wrong. Maybe there was a reason why he was like that. Something she should be alert about. But his words quickly changed her mind about being all calm. “Hey.”, she said in a strict voice, “Watch your mouth, young man.” But the moment, the word escaped her mouth, she felt sorry for it. AJ wasn’t like that. At least she never had heard him talking like this.

With a resigning sigh she let go of his arm. “Please, just don’t make me yell at you. Do you want something to eat or drink?” She decided, that this would be the best way to calm him down – and maybe even talk normally. She only hoped he would take her offer.

PM
^
Go Aejun
 Posted: Apr 26 2018, 08:41 AM
29 posts
AJ
19 years old
Closeted
Single
Kim Youngkyun (Hwiyoung)
Trainee EME

And I was running far away Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows And I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain But now take me home
[ TAG ] @Lee Boin
[ WORDS ] #000
AJ pulled his arm free from his teacher's grip, glaring at his shoes and ignoring what she said. He didn't bother replying and just stewed in his own thoughts for a moment. He really wasn't cut out for this idol gig. He wasn't making any progress with his rapping or singing or dancing. He was stuck. His parents were so proud of him to be a trainee at EME but he couldn't see what there was to be proud off. He chewed on his bottom lip, holding back all the thoughts and words that wanted to burst free.

He expected her to shout at him again, to chew him out for his bad attitude or crappy dancing. He didn't expect her to offer him something to eat or drink.

Caught off guard a little, he shook his head and dropped his gaze to the floor again. "M'fine." He mumbled. He had calmed down a little but there was still a raging storm of doubts and insecurities brewing in his thoughts. "Actually something to eat would be nice." He added when he remembered he hadn't eaten since dinner the previous day. AJ glanced up at his teacher and then looked away again. He didn't want to accept her help but his stomach was betraying him. He had to eat something and maybe, just maybe, it would help with his mood and this growing headache he had.

PM
^
Lee Boin
 Posted: Apr 29 2018, 04:45 AM
23 posts
Bonnie
25 years old
Straight
Single
Yoon Bora
Civilian

Other than some adults, Bonnie remembered well how it was to be Heejun’s age. Maybe it was the fact, that she worked with people his age a lot. Maybe it was just her personality. She never was too rebellious as a teenager, yet still, she thought she knew how AJ felt. As the daughter of a dancer, there were always people expecting her to do her best on competitions. Especially her mother. She never really pushed Bonnie too hard, but the choreographer could always tell, that her mother always expected her at least not to embarrass her. Bonnie loved dance, but sometimes the pressure overgrew even her… and she ended up reacting similar as AJ did. Maybe she was just looking for explanations in the other’s sudden change, but this was her view of it.

She smiled, when he actually agreed on eating something. “What would you like to eat? I don’t think there’s much choice at this hour. KFC? Burger King? McDonalds?” The choreographer gave her best in finding something the younger might like, “I would offer you something more home-made. But I’m afraid I’m a terrible cook.” She wouldn’t mind taking the trainee to her apartment not too far away from her studio, but it was probably faster to find a fast food restaurant nearby.

PM
^
Go Aejun
 Posted: Apr 30 2018, 05:08 AM
29 posts
AJ
19 years old
Closeted
Single
Kim Youngkyun (Hwiyoung)
Trainee EME

[ TAG ] @Lee Boin
[ WORDS ] #000
AJ thought about the options. Any of those sounded good. He was quiet for a moment before he finally spoke up. "McDonald's." He wouldn't get into trouble for eating it, if it was his teacher who bought it, right? Not that AJ cared about getting into trouble. He was just tired of being scolded. Whenever someone shouted at him or told him what to do, he just couldn't help but want to do the exact opposite. To defy them. It was like his brain was wired to go against authority. He had always been like that.

It didn't matter who - teachers at school, his instructors for training, his parents - he would just act out against their wishes.

Of course AJ didn't like being a failure. He hated whenever he had a bad day like this and nothing seemed to go right. He knew he was better than the sloppy dancing he had done all day but he wasn't in the mood or the right mindset to do better. "Yeah, that's fine..." He didn't care if the food was home cooked or not. McDonald's was more than fine for him. He didn't think his teacher was married, he had never seen a ring, so he doubted she was a good cook. No need for her to tell him that.

He shifted awkwardly from foot to foot and waited for her to take the lead and leave first. He would just follow her to the nearest McDonald's - unless she wanted to keep him here and order in. She probably had another lecture up her sleeve even though she was trying to be the 'cool' and 'relatable' teacher and pretend like there wasn't.

PM
^
Lee Boin
 Posted: May 30 2018, 11:22 PM
23 posts
Bonnie
25 years old
Straight
Single
Yoon Bora
Civilian

Bonnie smiled, happy with his answer. McDonalds was alright for her. Well, any of these restaurants would be, as long as Aejun would be happy and maybe open up to her a bit. Yes, she was his mentor and choreographer, but this didn’t mean she didn’t care about him at all. She cared about all of her students. She wanted the best for all of them; to be happy and do best in dance – because this was what she was there for.

The restaurant wasn’t too far from her work, so it didn’t take them too long to actually get there. Luckily, because the nights got quite cold and she didn’t feel like walking too long through that freezing weather. ”So, how is training going on so far? Any new trainees? Or rumors about an upcoming group?”, she asked, trying to brighten the others mood up a bit.

Once they arrived, the woman headed straight to get their order. At this time, the place wasn’t too crowded, so she didn’t worry about getting a table. ”what do you want?” she asked the other to order first.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS K-Urban

Code 8 Faded Echoes

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]