© teddy [she/her] // Offline
172 posts
ORPHAN
18 years old
Soo-Sexual
Dating (B. Sooil)
Chwe Hansol
Independent

lean on me @August Bang && HAPI BERFDAE NURD!!!
It had taken a lot of convincing to get Sungu to let him into the SLE trainee dorm for Sooil's birthday. It wasn't like he was going to do anything bad but it seemed as though the friendship between him and the older male wasn't recovered yet. Even though he was confident that his relationship with Sooil was going A M A Z I N G. Hmph. Sungu was just old and cranky. Maybe he needed to get laid then. Yoonsup snickered to himself as he looked around the bedroom that Sooil shared with Sungu.

He didn't often get to spend time here. He poked through a few things and listened out for any signs of his boyfriend showing up. Sungu had mentioned that he was still at practice but maybe he wouldn't be much longer? Yoon hoped so. Since he was working towards his debut it seemed like they saw each other less and less but Yoon was determined to give Sooil the best kind of birthday he could afford! He hadn't eaten pizza for a whole week and saved up for this!

He looked over to the top bunk and the (surprisingly) neatly wrapped gift that waited for his boyfriend. He hoped Sooil would like it... Yoon wasn't exactly the best at buying gifts for people but he tried to get something he thought the other would enjoy. A silly gift but a lot of thought had went into it. When the bedroom door opened, Yoon looked over and grinned, "Soojagi!" He chirped and bounced over, party hat already on his head as he embraced his boyfriend and gave him a loud, wet smooch.

PM
^
August Bang
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 12:40 AM
© Spiffers [She/Her] // Offline
136 posts
Gus
19 years old
Yoonsexual
dating Yoon <3
Boo Seungkwan
Idol SLE

TAGGED
Yoon
WORD
birthday boi
NOTES
kiss kiss fall in love~
im sweaty and gross
but damn i love you
Over the past few months their practices seemed to get more and more intense, going on for longer and more focused. It was no doubt in preparation for their imminent debut, he’d heard a more exact date would be set late on but for now what he knew was that it was soon. Very soon.

The idea of his dreams coming true was exciting, the only downfall being his significant lack of free time. Which directly translated to less time with Yoonsup, the thought alone made him feel cranky and a little sad. His birthday had slipped his mind in all the craziness, and the missed calls from his family remained unanswered on his phone as they would likely stay for a few more days.

August sighed in relief as he finally pushed the door to his dorm open, gasping in surprise at the sudden bombardment of excitement. “Yoojagi!” He cheered back, instantly matching his boyfriend’s enthusiasm and kissing him back. “You’re here!” Gus jumped up and down a little, “Oh no I’m really sweaty right now.” He started to try and push away.

PM
^
Choi Yoonsup
 Posted: Jul 27 2017, 04:41 AM
172 posts
ORPHAN
18 years old
Soo-Sexual
Dating (B. Sooil)
Chwe Hansol
Independent

Yoon thought he was being awesome and recreating their first date for Sooil's birthday was romantic! June called him lazy ("YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!") and that had made Yoon pout and question his decision. But he didn't have a lot of money and they didn't really have a lot of free time either. Planning something bigger for them was basically impossible. Maybe if he got to debut as a super cool rapper and earn a f*ckton of money then he would be able to whisk Sooil away on a fancy holiday. Maybe. That was the dream.

He instantly became like a puppy whenever Sooil showed up, bouncing around and clinging to his boyfriend. "Soojagi, soojagi, soojagi!" Even when the older tried to push away, Yoon clung to him and giggled. He buried his face into Sooil's sweaty neck. Ugh, his boyfriend just smelt so good! Maybe he was part dog after all? Yoon finally let go. "Happy birthday!" He cheered, whooping and maybe the neighbours would complain about the noise - oops.

"This is for you!" He gave the gift to Sooil and watched eagerly for him to open it.

PM
^
August Bang
 Posted: Aug 8 2017, 01:15 AM
136 posts
Gus
19 years old
Yoonsexual
dating Yoon <3
Boo Seungkwan
Idol SLE

TAGGED
Yoon
WORD
birthday boi
NOTES
kiss kiss fall in love~
im sweaty and gross
but damn i love you
There was nothing that Yoon could have done that would have been more meaningful and romantic than exactly this. He would have appreciated anything he did for him, because he loved Yoon so fucking much. Especially with how little they saw each other recently, just having him here in person was present enough.

He clung back, despite his own worries of getting his sweat all over him. August was practically squealing in excitement, “Yoojagi,” he shouted, heart pounding in his chest. If he had a tail it would be thumping side to side right now.

Once Yoon ignored his warning he hugged him tightly, hands digging into his back. Gus laughed at his cheer, leaning up to kiss his cheek, ‘I can’t believe you were able to get away.” Because they had tried so many times just to have time to eat together.

“Really?” He questioned in surprise, going to sit down before opening it excitedly, laughing loudly when he saw them.

“Holy shit!” August cackled happily, holding the onesie to his chest.

Adventure Time was near and dear to his heart, it was something that brought him and Yoon together. It was the reason they’d hung out the day it all started and had maintained a steady status in their current relationship.

He bounced up happily and hugged him, “I love it. I love you. I’ve missed you so much.”

PM
^
Choi Yoonsup
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 04:47 AM
172 posts
ORPHAN
18 years old
Soo-Sexual
Dating (B. Sooil)
Chwe Hansol
Independent

Well his boyfriend seemed more than happy with Yoonsup's low effort birthday surprise. He wanted to do more but between time and money constraints, this was the best he could come up with and thankfully it was a hit. "I snuck off before June oppa could catch me!" He grinned big, more than a little reluctant to let go of the other male. He didn't want them to be apart longer than they had to be now they were spending time together. It had been tough, not being able to see Soojagi as much as he was used to and he was still struggling to adapt. Sure they talked every day but it wasn't the same as seeing each other every day.

He was even more relieved when Sooil liked his gift as well. "Yo, maybe we should put them on and we can go get pizza in them?" He laughed, showing Sooil his own Finn onesie he had gotten to match. A kind of couple outfit. The kind that suited them both completely. He caught his boyfriend and hugged him close, "I missed you too..." And if you asked, he would swear his voice didn't crack when he said that. But it totally had and he couldn't help feeling emotional. He was just more than a little worried that Sooil would be getting tired of their relationship.

Yoon didn't want to imagine a life without his adorable boyfriend at his side.

PM
^
August Bang
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 11:42 AM
136 posts
Gus
19 years old
Yoonsexual
dating Yoon <3
Boo Seungkwan
Idol SLE

TAGGED
Yoon
WORD
birthday boi
NOTES
kiss kiss fall in love~
im sweaty and gross
but damn i love you

Yoon could have shown up at his door empty handed and he would have been ecstatic, of course he loved the gift, but the fact that he even had Yoon to himself like this was a birthday gift enough for him. Gus separated from him but held onto his hands even when they pulled apart. Maybe it was stupid for him to feel so miserable with just the short while he’d gone without his boyfriend, maybe that made him clingy, but he just loved the way he felt when he was with him. Yoon just made him feel like he could survive anything, that nothing could really be all that bad because at the end of the day they still had each other.

It didn’t help that for almost a solid year they were nigh inseperable.

“Please,” he requested seriously, the whole thing was really just their own personal brand of romance. He hugged him back, face resting against his neck as he wrapped his arms tight around him, “This sucks but hopefully it will calm down after Sungu and I’s debut.”

PM
^
Choi Yoonsup
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 03:36 AM
172 posts
ORPHAN
18 years old
Soo-Sexual
Dating (B. Sooil)
Chwe Hansol
Independent

"I'm gonna debut soon too!" He blurted out. He had only signed onto his cousin's company that morning and he technically wasn't supposed to tell anyone but he wanted to tell Gus. Surely June would know that he wouldn't be able to keep that to himself for long. Yoon bounced a little and hoped his boyfriend would be happy for him. Maybe soon wasn't technically true since it would be a lot later in the year from now (like September? October?) and a bit after Sooil's own debut but! Still! It would be happening!

He was more excited for his boyfriend's debut if he was honest. He had been working so hard and now his hard work was paying off and Yoonsup was certain he was gonna cry at the showcase. Because yes, he was going and no one would be stopping him! "Did you pick a group name yet? What's the concept? Can you sing a bit of the song for me?" He guided his boyfriend over to his bedroom while speaking a mile a minute. He made sure the door was closed even though they were alone.

Yoon grinned brightly, "Let's get changed then and the festivities can begin!" and he was more than willing to help his boyfriend out of his clothes if he wanted.

PM
^
August Bang
 Posted: Nov 16 2017, 11:37 AM
136 posts
Gus
19 years old
Yoonsexual
dating Yoon <3
Boo Seungkwan
Idol SLE

TAGGED
Yoon
WORD
birthday boi
NOTES
kiss kiss fall in love~
im sweaty and gross
but damn i love you

Throughout their relationship August had grown used to being surprised by Yoon, he loved how unexpected the younger boy could be. It was odd considering he didn’t typically like to be caught off guard, but Yoon was safe to him and he never really felt threatened by him. Which perhaps was stupid considering how heartbroken he had been only a few months ago because of him, most would advise him to tread carefully but he was the definition of stupid in love.

August blinked up at him blankly at first, trying to process the sudden announcement. Soon his eyes widened slowly and his grin widened as he gasped loudly, he was the image of an insanely proud boyfriend as he squealed excitedly. Forgetting about his own earlier warnings about being gross and sweaty he jumped at his Yoojagi and wrapped his arms around his neck.

“Oh my gosh! Really? Oh my gosh! Ah!” He was almost louder than Yoon and that didn’t happen often, he kissed him quick and happily, “That’s so great! I’m so proud of you baby!”

He wasn’t quite down celebrating Yoon’s own success before he was questioned on his own, he was still bubbly and giggling as he nodded. “Yeah, the name’s gonna be August Sun.” A little embarrassed talking about himself.

PM
^
Choi Yoonsup
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 09:28 AM
172 posts
ORPHAN
18 years old
Soo-Sexual
Dating (B. Sooil)
Chwe Hansol
Independent

"Not as soon as you but I'm gonna be a swag indie rapper like my cousin." He grinned, still clinging to Sooil and not even caring now if he was being annoying. He hadn't seen his boyfriend in what felt like forever and he wanted to take full advantage of all the Soojagi time he could get. Yoon didn't even notice how sweaty his boyfriend was (but oh, God, he smelt so goooood). "I got you tickets to my debut showcase if you wanna come?" He was given tickets to give to friends and family and well, Sooil was top of that list.

He was more than happy to receive all the smooches from his boyfriend. Yoon whined and tried to kiss him some more before they would part. He had missed the other's lips so much. Was it possible to miss someone's lips?! Yoonsup certainly did. Then again, he missed everything about his Soojagi. He was feeling very needy right now. He helped August undress. "August Sun? Oooh, I like it!" He grinned. "You gonna sing ballads right? I love your voice~" He sighed happily. Sooil was really the best singer to ever exist ever!

PM
^
August Bang
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:49 PM
136 posts
Gus
19 years old
Yoonsexual
dating Yoon <3
Boo Seungkwan
Idol SLE

TAGGED
Yoon
WORD
birthday boi
NOTES
kiss kiss fall in love~
im sweaty and gross
but damn i love you

August laughed, swept up in his boyfriend’s energy as always and amazed at how it never made him feel anxious to be around him. Even when he was being loud and hyper like this. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, readily accepting the clinginess and rocking side to side a little. The pressure of his body against his was familiar and welcome.

“Of course,” he giggled a little, “Like anything could stop me from coming.” Maybe he’d drag Sungu along with him and make him carry a sign. His friend would likely do it if he asked but he wouldn’t be too happy about it he was sure.

He grinned a little at his whine, “Just hold on, I’ll kiss you more once I’m dressed,” he laughed more as Yoon started to pull on his clothes. “I feel like you were more excited for this part,” teasing him and pressing a quick kiss to his cheek.

“Yeah,” August smiled, letting his boyfriend do most of the undressing and playing with his hair a little as he did, “I think we’re both pretty well suited for it yeah?” He slipped into the onesie with an excited squeak, fastening it all the way up before hugging Yoon again tightly. “Well, I love everything about you.”

PM
^
Choi Yoonsup
 Posted: Today at 05:05 pm
172 posts
ORPHAN
18 years old
Soo-Sexual
Dating (B. Sooil)
Chwe Hansol
Independent

Hearing that August would come along to his showcase only made Yoonsup bubble with excitement and happiness more. He didn't mean to be so hyped up but it was hard to ignore how happy he was to be spending time with his boyfriend. His Soojagi. He knew that once Sooil debuted... And then him.... Their times together were going to get shorter and rarer. So he was going to savour tonight as much as possible.

It was so hard not to touch Sooil more and more as he got changed into his onesie. He wanted to be Good for as long as possible! So he just stared, maybe drooled a little and once Sooil was dressed again, he tugged the other to the couch so they could get to watching Adventure Time. This was his happy place right here. He chuckled as he pecked Sooil's lips, "Maybeee. You're hot so~" The rest of his sentence went unspoken because he knew he didn't need to finish.

"Your debut is going to be the best one of 2017!" He nodded eagerly. He was so excited to have official albums and merch and MUSIC with his boyfriend's voice. He always told people that Sooil was the best voice in SLE and now he could let them listen and know for themselves.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove

Equi-venture
Code 8 The Arrow

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]