randomly cycles monthly
SPOTLIGHT SONG

덜덜덜 (DDD)
posse
vick woo entertainment
from EP full moon
randomly cycles bi-weekly

SUMMER EVENT! 5/2 - 8/2
it's time for some fun in the sun! incredible is hosting its second event for south korea's summer festivals.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Best Friend Meets (Not) Boyfriend (Part 2) [M], tag June
Bae Yongkook
 Posted: May 24 2018, 11:02 PM
© Starlight [She/Her] // Offline
306 posts
Kookie
19 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (K. Sungu)
Kwon Soonyoung
Idol EME

Even after today
I hope you don’t forget
This song we made together
You were next to me
I was next to you
We made our campfire

Yongkook’s life had been a rollercoaster of good and bad lately, actually more like great and horrible. On the great side – he was healthy, Mayhem had had a successful comeback, and, oh yeah, he’d gotten ENGAGED!! Every time he looked at the ring on his hand he felt a rush of happiness and giddiness so strong he could hardly function.

Unfortunately, it had come with some bad events too. First had been the sudden and unexpected silence he’d been getting from June after the announcement of his engagement. Kook tried to check on him as much as possible to make sure he was okay and nothing terrible had happened to him, but his answers were always so short that he didn’t know what to think… Along with that, Sungu had gotten into the terrible car wreck that he had thankfully been recovering from, but not having June to rely on during that incredibly difficult time had been excruciating and heartbreaking.

Yongkook didn’t know what he’d done to make June so apparently upset with him. As happy as he was with Sungu, it was tarnished by the apparent loss of his best friend and the idol didn’t know how to deal with it. He had some clothes that he’d borrowed a while back that he wanted to return to the rapper, so he texted Yoon to see if June was going to be away from the apartment for a while since he wasn’t sure June would want to see him when he dropped them off. He had a spare key for the rapper’s apartment that he was planning on using since Yoon responded that neither of them were home while Kook was in the area.

He twisted the key in the lock and pushed the door open, peering around the apartment. It looked exactly the same as he remembered. Yongkook was planning on just leaving the clothes with a note on the couch, but as he walked further inside he heard… Noises, coming from… June’s bedroom? He paused, listened, and panicked. He recognized June’s voice, and it sounded like he was in pain, maybe being attacked by someone--??

Kook ran to the door and flung it open, eyes wide as he opened his mouth to tell whoever was hurting June to get out. It was probably a stupid idea – he was tiny and couldn’t hurt a fly – but no way would he just leave without trying to help his friend. His best friend, as far as he was still concerned. His voice caught in his throat, however, as he was met with a very unexpected scene, and Yongkook froze, trying to grasp the situation. “…. June?” he squeaked, unable to look away from…. Whatever was happening.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jang Hee Joon
 Posted: May 25 2018, 09:15 AM
© Spiffers [She/Her] // Offline
243 posts
June
21 years old
Panic
depressed
Lee Jihoon
Independent

give me a break
Things had been heating up between them, even more so than they had been before unbelievably, ever since Moon had showed up and actually been decent. More than decent, being with the man without the pressure to perform or please him, just letting himself be weak regardless of what he saw had created a mutual comfort between them. It was so much easier now to just be when Moon was there, there wasn’t wasn’t as much tension and while he still snipped and teased him it was apparent that there was a genuine affection in his words.

But as comfortable as they both were June was recognizing something that made him groan and wonder why he had to keep doing this to himself. He knew he was starting to crush on the dancer and there he was falling for yet another unavailable person. He knew Moon had no intention of dating him or anyone, because he liked sleeping with as many people as possible (a thought that was beginning to make him wince).

They were falling back to their old habits, June was still healing over the wounds the engagement had brought on, but he was beginning to resemble something that was his true self. So, here they were, hooking up again.

“Ow, you fuck, you're doing that on purpose,” the annoyed huff came punctuated by several shameless moans of pleasure. He rolled his hips up to meet the dancer’s, who was currently working on the knot that was keeping his hands bound together. He thought maybe he heard the sound of a door opening and closing, but maybe it was just a neighbor. He had double checked that it was locked and Yoon wasn’t going to be back until much later.

So, he didn't think much of it until the door to his room swung open and his stomach threatened to upend itself. The situation was shit, he thought as he started at his best friend and longtime love interest, but at least he still had his pants on.

TAG: Kook
PM
^
Bae Yongkook
 Posted: May 25 2018, 01:31 PM
306 posts
Kookie
19 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (K. Sungu)
Kwon Soonyoung
Idol EME

Even after today
I hope you don’t forget
You were next to me
I was next to you
We made our campfire

Yongkook’s mouth opened and closed a couple times as he tried to wrap his head around the situation. Moonsik-hyung, a choreographer he recognized from working with Mayhem in the past, was sitting over June, who seemed to be naked apart from his underwear, as was Moon himself. If that wasn’t odd enough, Moon seemed to be… tying June’s arms up? Which would have alarmed Kook, and did to some degree, except for the fact that his friend didn’t seem to try to be fighting it too much. Confusion, shock, and bewilderment crossed his features simultaneously, and he put his hand against the doorframe to keep from falling over.

Moon glanced between the two small boys, recognizing the arrival as the one June had been so upset over lately. He was a bit amused at the situation, but also concerned, given that June was still quite heartbroken as far as he knew.

“June…” Yongkook repeated, his voice breathless and confused. “What’s… what’s going on? Is he… hurting you…?” He trailed off as Moonsik rolled his eyes and got up, and, against Kook’s will, his gaze was drawn to something between the dancer’s legs. It couldn’t be his… No, it was too big. He glanced over at June, though, and saw a… similar sign of arousal from him too. Could it…. be…?

His face started to flush bright red as realization dawned on him. “Omomomo,” he squealed, turning around and covering his face. “I’m so sorry!! I didn’t mean to- wait, hyung, you’re gay?!?” Kook gasped as this second realization came to him. “Ahh sorry! I’ll leave! But… But…. YAY!” If his best friend was gay… that was wonderful! It was something they could bond over, right??

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jang Hee Joon
 Posted: May 25 2018, 01:47 PM
243 posts
June
21 years old
Panic
depressed
Lee Jihoon
Independent

give me a break
There were lots of things floating in June’s head right about now, but number one he was wondering why his best friend had to be such an idiot. An absolutely adorable one, but an idiot all the same. He turned, nearly immediately to try and conceal what was visibly going on at the front of his pants and looking between Moon and the ropes insistently.

Hopefully he would understand this was a conversation he didn't want to have, much less in ropes half dressed. “Hand me my pants,” he asked quietly as he worked to free himself once the knot was loosened.

“No,” his voice was a cross between breathy amusement and annoyance, hell he definitely didn't want Kook knowing about this shit. He winced when he noticed his friend looking them over, the process of his slow realization visible on his face.

June honestly expected this response but he still tensed when he heard him call him gay. It wasn't as if he didn't know that already, it just was still jarring to hear from someone else. Of course, he’d be happy but June felt like he had been pulled down to help and was finally being punished for all the shitty things he'd done.

Once Yongkook stepped out he got dressed, dread on his face. “Thank God it was only ropes,” he said to Moon, trying to raise his courage with jokes, “we we could have seriously traumatized him.”

PM
^
Bae Yongkook
 Posted: May 25 2018, 02:28 PM
306 posts
Kookie
19 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (K. Sungu)
Kwon Soonyoung
Idol EME

Even after today
I hope you don’t forget
You were next to me
I was next to you
We made our campfire

Moon noticed the looks that June was giving him and chuckled quietly, leaning in to untie the ropes. In another situation he might be more of a tease, but in all honesty, he was concerned about what this would do to the rapper. Hopefully it would be good to finally have this out in the open, but… Well. He knew June, knew how carefully he kept his sexuality hidden. Moon just hoped this wouldn’t make him spiral again. He silently handed June’s clothes to him and slowly put his own on, though he grumbled quietly over the painful blue balls he was going to have to deal with now. Maybe he’d go take a shower while the other two talked, that might be a good idea.

He reached over and rubbed June’s back, silently offering his support through whatever happened next. Moon had come to accept that he cared about the brat and would help him deal with difficult situations as best he knew how (which usually wasn’t great). “Maybe this is good,” he said quietly when Kook turned away and started squealing. “I mean… Not the ideal situation, but he knows now.” Moon chuckled quietly and tossed the rope onto the dresser beside the bed. “No kidding. Another couple minutes and everything would’ve been out in the open.”

He ruffled June’s hair before excusing himself to the bathroom. Kook, meanwhile, had been pacing around back and forth in June’s living room, both a) trying to get over the trauma of seeing his friend about to have sex and b) coming to terms that June was gay. Or… Bi? Because he’d dated Jungsook… Then again, Sungu had tried to do that too, hadn’t he? So it didn’t necessarily mean anything.

When June finally came out of the bedroom, Kook practically flung himself at the rapper, wrapping him up in a tight hug. “I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry!” he chattered again. “Yoon said you weren’t gonna be home, so I was just gonna use that spare key you gave me forever ago so I could drop off some clothes, but then I thought I heard you getting hurt and- and-“ He took a deep breath and pulled back, eyes bright. “But you… You have a boyfriend?? Moonsik-hyung? June-hyung, I had no idea you liked guys, did you just recently figure it out or…?” He snapped his lips shut, knowing he was blabbering.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jang Hee Joon
 Posted: May 25 2018, 02:53 PM
243 posts
June
21 years old
Panic
depressed
Lee Jihoon
Independent

give me a break
June let out the breath he’d been holding, relieved that Moon was being so considerate recently. Had this happened earlier in their relationship, well he’d likely be having to chew through the ropes. He rolled his eyes as he heard Moon’s mumbling, “I'm not particularly thrilled about this either. “

The fact that he was comfortable enough with Moon to admit he both enjoyed and wanted sex with him was not compatible with the reality of actually coming out. Even to one person. It wasn’t as easy as all that, he had to change a complete mindset he had developed. Goody for Kook that he had felt ready to do that. But at least he had gotten to decide when and who. Twice now he had to deal with it being found out without even being able to prepare himself.

For someone who desired control as much as he did, it was devastating.

June sighed, “Not everything,” giving Moon a look that meant there was no way in hell he was admitting to the maddening feelings he had for the other. “I always thought if I didn't tell him I was gay, then there was more reason not to tell him I liked him.” Now that cover was way past blown.

He snorted, “He really would have thought you were killing me then,” it felt a little better to joke. “You see his face when he saw your dick? I don't think he could handle seeing you try and squeeze it in.”

Eventually there was no more stalling, and he walked out. Hands rubbing along his thighs nervously, jumping a little at the immediate bombardment of questions. He awkwardly returned the hug, still surprised by the suddenness of the affection, “I sort of told him that so we would be alone.” There was a slight tone of irritation, but hopefully not enough to scare his friend.

He shook his head, the questions coming so quickly he barely knew which to respond to first. “We’re not dating…” he was becoming used to the disappointment of that fact. Then came the meat of the conversation, “No, I just haven't wanted people to know.”

June slumped into the couch, rubbing st his head slightly, “I didn't want to tell you.”

PM
^
Bae Yongkook
 Posted: May 25 2018, 03:21 PM
306 posts
Kookie
19 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (K. Sungu)
Kwon Soonyoung
Idol EME

Even after today
I hope you don’t forget
You were next to me
I was next to you
We made our campfire

Moon’s expression softened a bit more when June spoke. “Not ready to tell him about your feelings yet?” he replied, unsurprised. It was too soon, he was sure. “That’s alright… He doesn’t need to know. But just because he knows you’re gay now doesn’t mean he’ll suspect that… you know.” Moonsik didn’t need to say it out loud. “It’ll be fine, June. He looked thrilled if anything.” He chuckled quietly as he considered pulling his shirt back on, then decided against it since he was just gonna go to the bathroom anyway.

He scoffed. “Boy just hasn’t seen a healthy man’s cock before,” he replied, snickering and shaking his head. “Then again, you are tiny, so even I worry about fitting sometimes, so I suppose I can’t blame him…” The sweatpants he’d thrown on didn’t do a whole lot to hide his still-hard dick, so when he slid past Kook to go to the bathroom, the idol got a pretty up-close look at his bare chest and abs and that bulge and – wow. Kook was happily taken, but he wasn’t blind. Moonsik-hyung was hot.

But that wasn’t what was most important! Well, it was important that June had a hottie boyfriend, but it was more important that Kook knew about this now! “I’m sorry,” he whined, wringing his hands together worriedly. “I would’ve have burst in if I’d known, I swear… It just sounded like you were in pain.”

He frowned and tilted his head when June kept talking. Not… dating? “Oh… so… it’s just casual, then?” he asked slowly, feeling a little disappointed. Not in June – and maybe that was what June wanted, something casual – but disappointed that his best friend wasn’t in love or anything like that. “Well… at least he’s gorgeous!” He tried smiling encouragingly, though it faded when June spoke, and Kook frowned, following him over to the couch.

“I… I can understand why you wouldn’t want people to know. I mean, I can’t tell a lot of people openly either, otherwise my career would probably be over.” Yongkook plopped down beside his friend. “But… I’m sorry if you felt like you couldn’t tell me. You know I’d love you no matter what, right? This doesn’t change anything – if nothing else, it’s wonderful!” He beamed and clapped his hands together, hoping June would start to cheer up.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jang Hee Joon
 Posted: May 25 2018, 03:52 PM
243 posts
June
21 years old
Panic
depressed
Lee Jihoon
Independent

give me a break
June shook his head quickly, turning his terrified expression towards him. For a moment he allowed himself to lean against his side, seeking his temporary comfort. “What if he does,” the very thought made him wonder the success rate of just hiding in his room. What happened when he asked why he'd been avoiding him. He couldn't outright admit to wallowing in his own heartbreak.

It was too much to think about for one day. So much that could go wrong.

“You've really gotta work on this whole ‘I'm the best at everything’ thing,” June smiled anyway, God he really needed to stop with these stupid crushes. They'd kill him, he knew it.

He couldn't help but blush, covering his face a little and vowing to have a chain lock installed immediately. “Well!” he cut him off, face a deep dark red, “N-next time just leave whatever it is on the couch.”

Yongkook didn't make much of an attempt to hide his disappointment, “Moon isn't really into dating,” he crossed his arms, “I'm too busy anyway.” June rolled his eyes, “Don't say that to him, he’s full enough of himself as is.”

This was a topic he desperately wanted to avoid, but he didn't see any way out of it. Kook surely wouldn't let him get away with not saying anything about it.

“It's not that,” he said painfully, expression strained. June sighed but thought it best to just pretend so they could move on. “Yeah, sure.” He forced a smile at his friend, “I'm surprised you didn't figure it out before now…. We've been hooking up for a while.”

PM
^
Bae Yongkook
 Posted: May 25 2018, 04:44 PM
306 posts
Kookie
19 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (K. Sungu)
Kwon Soonyoung
Idol EME

Even after today
I hope you don’t forget
You were next to me
I was next to you
We made our campfire

Moon saw the look on June’s face and frowned, reaching out to rest his hand on the small of the rapper’s back. “Hey. It’ll be fine, okay? You guys were best friends for a reason, so it’ll work out.” Moon wondered if he was getting better at the whole pep talk thing or if it was just his imagination. He hoped he was helping, at least a little. At least when he wasn’t bragging. He snickered and shrugged again. “It’s not vanity if it’s true,” Moon replied, pecking the rapper on the forehead for good measure before leaving.

Kook saw June’s blush and blushed deeper himself, feeling bad for embarrassing the older boy so much. “I-I was planning on it!” he stammered. “But I didn’t know if you were getting murdered or something, so I had to make sure…!” He pouted, pulling the neckline of his sweater up over his face to hide. “I’ll just… text you next time. I wasn’t sure if you’d respond, since… well…” He trailed off, not wanting to ruin the moment yet by bringing up how much they’d been lacking in communication lately.

He curled his knees up against his chest, looking over at June with wide, curious eyes. “Well… I guess if that’s what both of you want… then it’s good, right?” Kook replied uncertainly. It still made him a bit sad, but if June was happy, then that was what mattered. He laughed at the last comment, though. “He does seem very… confident,” he admitted, remembering what the choreographer was like when Mayhem had worked with him.

Maybe it wasn’t what June wanted, but Kook couldn’t stop himself – he reached over and gently took the rapper’s hands in his own and squeezed them. “It’s okay,” he said gently, calming down quite a bit. “You don’t have to explain it to me. You don’t have to explain anything to anyone. And… I promise I won’t tell anyone that you don’t want to know.” If that was everyone, so be it. He oogled a bit at the admission. “Wahh, really? I guess I’m just oblivious,” he groaned. “I was still trying to remember you weren’t with Jungsook-noona anymore, I didn’t even think about whether or not you’d moved on!”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jang Hee Joon
 Posted: May 25 2018, 05:05 PM
243 posts
June
21 years old
Panic
depressed
Lee Jihoon
Independent

give me a break
It definitely was not his imagination, June had to agree that Moon had gotten infinitely better at comforting him. And he decided to make the stupid assumption that maybe it meant he cared about him. It was a dangerous thought but he enjoyed it, and it helped him get past everything else that was happening.

June smiled up at him, chuckling a bit at the peck, “You're right…. Thanks.” The moment was broken by Moons ego rearing its ugly head and he rolled his eyes, “Alright, whatever.”

The younger boy’s boys stammers and explanations only made him groan more, “God, please don’t tell me I sound like I'm dying when I'm horny. I do not need that on my mind right now too.” Because exactly what he needed was to be paranoid that he sounded absolutely terrible in bed.

“Please. Yes, do that next time. We were lucky you only saw that this time.” It could have been much, much worse and well it certainly would have baffled what he could only assume was the vanilla of Kook’s mind.

There was the other topic he was avoiding, and he shifted awkwardly. “Yeah,” he said shortly, hoping to brush past it quickly and get on with it. June hummed, wondering if it was really what he wanted and ended up just shrugging.

“Stress relief, I guess.”

For a moment, June started at his friend and blinked slowly. “Oh yeah,” he cursed a little in his head, not wanting Kook to place that maybe he’d forgotten he'd ever dated his cousin. Certainly didn't want him to know he'd been caught cheating on her.

“Ah…” he started to try and form some thought about their relationship, “Well…. I'm not into girls.” June landed on finally, hoping for that to be the end of it for now.

PM
^
Bae Yongkook
 Posted: May 25 2018, 07:21 PM
306 posts
Kookie
19 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (K. Sungu)
Kwon Soonyoung
Idol EME

Even after today
I hope you don’t forget
You were next to me
I was next to you
We made our campfire

Kook squeaked and shook his hands rapidly. “N-no, I didn’t mean it like that!” he assured June. “You just…. Sounded like you were being hurt. Yelling and stuff.” He blushed, wondering if he sounded that way when he was intimate with Sungu… “… Hyung… he’s… he’s big,” he added on in a whisper. “Does he hurt you…?” Kook couldn’t imagine how it couldn’t, he had a hard enough time with Sungu sometimes and… Well, Sungu wasn’t quite that big, and Yongkook was relieved.

He giggled nervously, feeling weird talking about this sort of thing with June. He’d talked to Theo about sex with Sungu before, so this shouldn’t be that much different, right? “I promise I will,” he replied sheepishly. “I don’t wanna see it any more than you want me to.” He fidgeted with his hands, looking between them and June. It had been so long since they’d talked properly… Kook still wanted to ask him about that, but he wasn’t sure now was the best time.

He tilted his head when June seemed to take a moment to process what he’d said, and couldn’t help but laugh a little. “It’s okay… Well, I mean, I can’t speak for Jungsook-noona, but I mean, Sungu did the same with her too,” he commented with a wry smile. “So… If I judged you for it, I’d be judging him too.” Granted, Sungu had only gone on one date whereas June had dated her for longer, but… eh, details.

“So… H-how have you been, hyung?” he asked quietly, still holding onto the older boy’s hands. “I’ve… missed you. A lot.” He wondered if June even knew about Sungu’s accident. Surely he did through Yoon, right?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jang Hee Joon
 Posted: May 25 2018, 09:56 PM
243 posts
June
21 years old
Panic
depressed
Lee Jihoon
Independent

give me a break
.Despite his assurances the thought was firmly planted in his head and he would definitely have to ask Moon about this later. How could he not have told him earlier? He doubted it was to spare his feelings. Maybe it was too mess with him.

June looked back up, freezing for a moment, “Was I? Oh I think Moon put his elbow in my ribs while he was tying---" He cut off his sentence, “N-nevermind.”

Oh God, June cringed at his question but mulled over it, pulling his hands out of Kook’s because it hurt in general but the contact definitely felt strange with the present subject matter. “Not as much? Uh….he doesn’t put it in all the time,” he smoothed his hand along his thighs unsure if he should go into specifics, “We haven't had any major injuries in a while at least. “

Yeah, and June was pretty sure Sungu hadn't gotten caught by Jungsook with a cock shoved up his ass either. But he left that detail out.

There was a limit on uncovered secrets for one night and they had reached it.

He knew enough about Yongkook to know he desperately wanted to ask about the radio silence but was too passive to do so. For now he would just ignore it, at least until he had a believable lie to feed him. “I've been… well, shitty honestly but Moon’s been surprisingly decent.”

June glanced at his friend, “I heard about the accident. He’s out now right?”

PM
^
Bae Yongkook
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 03:39 PM
306 posts
Kookie
19 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (K. Sungu)
Kwon Soonyoung
Idol EME

Even after today
I hope you don’t forget
You were next to me
I was next to you
We made our campfire

Yongkook tilted his head, eyes widening with curiosity and a bit of concern. “Tying…?” he questioned, unsure if he wanted to know. Kook was aware that there was a lot of… stuff that some people liked to do during sex that he and Sungu weren’t really interested in, but he’d never realized that his best friend might be one of them. Not that he was judging him! It was just… Surprising. “It’s okay, hyung. I don’t care what you guys do as long as it’s what you want,” he replied quietly, hoping that would help relax June a bit.

Because he really seemed so tense… Kook couldn’t help but wonder what had happened between the two of them that had caused this rift in their friendship. He desperately hoped that it would be mended soon. Maybe talking about this stuff so soon was pushing it a bit, but, well, given the circumstances, it just seemed… appropriate. Kinda. “Oh, well, that’s good,” he said with a slightly nervous chuckle. When June mentioned major injuries, though, he gasped and leaned closer in worry. “In a while?? You shouldn’t have any at all!” he pouted. He’d never had any with Sungu, maybe because his fiancé was the sweetest and gentlest lover ever.

He looked down at his now empty hands, feeling a small pang of sadness that June had pulled away. Well… Hopefully they would get better again soon. He frowned more when the other boy said he hadn’t been well, feeling guilty that he hadn’t been there for June. Then again, it wasn’t like he hadn’t tried… “I’m glad he’s been helpful, but I’m sorry things haven’t been good…” Yongkook bit his lip and glanced up. “… You know you can talk to me about anything, right? I’d never judge you…” He just desperately wanted his best friend back.

At the mention of the accident, Yongkook grimaced but nodded in relief. “Yeah, he’s out… Thank goodness. It was so terrifying, hyung, I thought he might-“ Kook choked off the words, unable to voice them aloud. “… He’s still really sore, but me and Gus-hyung and their manager are taking care of him, so he’s gonna be okay. We’re talking about going to Japan when he’s fully healed…”

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Jang Hee Joon
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 02:28 PM
243 posts
June
21 years old
Panic
depressed
Lee Jihoon
Independent

give me a break
The words had kinda just slipped out, so he blushed when Yongkook questioned him and he realized what he had said. June covered the bottom half of his face with his hand, squirming a bit uncomfortably and shaking his head. "Nevermind, I didn't mean to say that," he tried to wave off his words, not feeling fully prepared for a conversation on how it was okay to be relentlessly kinky. Yeah, he wasn't really sure he wanted that comfort at the moment if it involved Kook knowing in detail what he got up to in the bedroom--and everywhere else.

They had drifted so far now and the distance between them had never been more obvious. Sure, it was unfair for Kook to not know the reason he was being pushed away but it was unfair for June to not be allowed whatever time he needed to say it himself. June chuckled a little, "It was a joke," not neccessarily but Kook didn't need to know about the days he spent recovering from a little bit too rough of a fucking. He'd only try to press the issue more and he wouldn't understand that sometimes a little pain helped him.

June gave his friend a soft, somewhat sad smile, "I know. Don't worry about it, I'm starting to feel better," slowly but surely he was healing. He reached and rested a hand on Kook's shoulder, able enough to initiate at least that contact. As much as he disliked Sungu it wasn't like he wanted him dead...just gone.

"Oh...That should be fun," and his hand slid back down to his lap, not thinking too hard on their little lovebird trip. "I'm not planning to travel until I have to, it's such a hassle."

PM
^
Bae Yongkook
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 03:43 PM
306 posts
Kookie
19 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (K. Sungu)
Kwon Soonyoung
Idol EME

Even after today
I hope you don’t forget
You were next to me
I was next to you
We made our campfire

Yongkook tilted his head curiously, pouting a little when June didn’t elaborate, but he figured there was a good reason so he didn’t want to push his friend. The last thing he wanted right now was to scare him off, after so much time apart already. As long as June wasn’t getting hurt… “… If you say so,” he said, not entirely convinced that it had been a joke. He glanced over his shoulder at where the other guy had disappeared to, wondering if he needed to talk to June’s (not?)boyfriend and make sure he was treating the rapper alright. “Just… if he ever hurts you, I’ll make sure to beat him up!” Kook raised his tiny fists non-threateningly. “… Or at least, I’ll make him regret it.” He chuckled sheepishly.

He was relieved for the small contact that June initiated, and for the fact that June said he was doing alright. “Okay… Just… If you need anything, don’t hesitate to tell me, okay?” Kook replied quietly, oblivious to June’s feelings about his fiancé. He really wanted them to get to know each other better! They were the most important people in his life, after all.

He chuckled a bit, looking down at his hands. “I’ve been traveling a bit with Mayhem, but it is really tiring,” Kook agreed. “I just think it’d be nice to travel when it doesn’t involve work…” The idol trailed off as Moon reappeared, one hand scrubbing a towel through his hair while the other finished tucking another towel around his otherwise presumably nude figure. Kook gasped and blushed, covering his hands over his eyes, and Moonsik laughed. “Don’t worry, everything’s covered,” he chuckled, smirking at June as he walked past them towards the bedroom. “Just forgot to get clean clothes.” Kook squeaked incoherently.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS K-Urban Gold & Ghosts

Code 8 Faded Echoes Genetic Imperfections

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]