12 posts
AJ
19 years old
Closeted
Single
Kim Minseok (Laun)
Trainee EME

Take me home where I belong
And I was running far away Would I run off the world someday? Nobody knows, nobody knows And I was dancing in the rain I felt alive and I can't complain But now take me home
[ TAG ] @Lee Boin
[ WORDS ] #000
Today was just a shitty day all around for AJ. First he had slept in, missing his first vocal class of the day which got him a lecture from his instructor. They didn't take any excuses. He had to skip breakfast and lunch and then he ripped his favourite shirt during dance practice. It didn't help that he was fucking up all the steps as well which was frustrating cause dancing was one of the few things he was good at. Today was Lee seonsaengnim's class as well and she was known for being tough. He swore under his breath more than once at the female instructor and he was certain she had heard him each time.

When everyone else got to leave, he was held back and AJ wasn't in the mood for this BS anymore. "I know I fucked up okay. I get it." He started before she had a chance to lecture him. AJ threw his hat off and scrubbed a hand through his hair. He panted as he tried to catch his breath and he snatched up a towel to dry the sweat from the back of his neck. Hunger pangs rumbled through his stomach which didn't help his growing attitude at all. If AJ was in a bad mood normally, he was even worse when he was hungry and a lot of people knew that. He just wanted to leave, to go back to the dorm, eat some ramyun and collapse into his bed. Maybe sneak out later for skating - as long as he didn't run into that other guy again.

AJ huffed as he waited to hear what nonsense his teacher was going to spout. Probably something about being a team player or working hard for his dream. This was barely his dream and the only thing stopping him from dropping out was his parents. He raised his glare from the floor to the other and waited, impatient to leave. Normally he would attempt to be polite and respectful to his instructors but today his brain had other ideas.

TEMPLATE BY SPICA OF SHINE
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS

Code 8 Faded Echoes

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]