126 posts
Hannie, Han
24 years old
Bisexual
Dating [Theo]
Kang Daniel
Idol SLE

ENJOY TODAY
A grin spread of Hanbin’s face at the thought of his last visit to Lotte World. He missed Theo and was looking forward to see the younger male again... even if not today. No, he hadn't talked with anyone about the kisses and confessions, nor even with Brad. It wasn't about the fear of coming out or something. It just had all happened so quickly that even he had to sort his thoughts about it. The idol looked at his phone once again, when the cab stopped next to the address he told he would pick Ahyeon up. This time not to check if Theo had texted him – honestly, lately he checked his phone way too frequently in fear that he could have missed a message from the younger male – but to write his sister that they had arrived. Of course, he was happy to see his family Maknae and he was happy to know she had also decided to join SLE. Ok, a little part of him feared she would have to endure a rough road as he did. Almost ten years of training and there was still the little thought of their possible failure.

Yet still, he thanked Ahyeon the most. Especially that she was still the one to stand behind him when all other people seem to give up on him. “How's going Ahyeonnie?” he grinned at the female, once she opened the car's door, “Do the teachers treat you nicely? And what about the other trainees? Did you find some friends?” Yes, that was basically his nightmare. His little sister being used or laughed at because she had a big brother in Sky High.

PM
^
Yook Ahyeon
 Posted: Oct 31 2017, 06:51 AM
© Krissu [she/her] // Offline
34 posts
Yeon
16 years old
hetero
single
Kim Sohyun
Trainee SLE

tag: @Yook Hanbin
notes: I hope this works.
Ahyeon had been busy with her school work and then being a trainee, so the girl barely had any free time lately. She knew this was something she wanted to do and she didn't really regret her choices so far. She knew that her brother had a hard time while being a trainee and she hoped that things will be easier for her but you never know. So far she has been in SLE only a few months, so she knows she won't yet debut.

She was glad when her brother decided to spend some time in Lotte World. She didn't really expect this but she was excited about it for sure. She wasn't sure what to expect from this day yet but it has been for awhile since she visited the place called Lotte World. So when her brother finally texted she is there where he was supposed to pick her up. She smiled and was ready for the fun to begin.

She soon opened the cab's door and saw there her brother. "It goes well as it can," she replied and took a seat next to him. "Teachers seem nice yes. Also, other trainees so far seem to be nice. You can say yes that I have made some friends," she answered to all of his questions there. She didn't really have any bad experiences yet but she knew things could go wrong still. The girl knew how to step up for herself. She wouldn't let anyone bully her for no reason. "How are you doing?" she decided to ask back. It has been awhile they spent time just two of them together.

PM
^
Yook Hanbin
 Posted: Nov 12 2017, 11:19 AM
© Kacz [She/Her] // Offline
126 posts
Hannie, Han
24 years old
Bisexual
Dating [Theo]
Kang Daniel
Idol SLE

ENJOY TODAY
Spending time with his sisters was always something Hanbin looked forward too, even if this time it was a bit hard for him not to think about Theo. Ok, lately all of his mind was about the younger male, but the fact that they had decided to go to Lotte World – basically the place he connected the most with the Mayhem member didn’t make anything better. Even if he knew he should try not to think about it to much today since he was here with Ahyeon and not Theo, it seemed impossible. Even thinking about the younger male made an idiotic smile take place on his lips.

But once the cab had arrived in front of Ahyeon’s dorm, his thoughts were dragged away from the male at least for a moment. He nodded at her answers, happy that she was doing fine. “And school? Is it nice?” Since their parents still lived back in Bucheon, he felt like he was the one who had to make sure his youngest sister was doing fine. Well, of course, there also was Jimin. But it didn’t change the fact, that he was still the oldest among them all. Yes, he even checked up on the oldest among his sisters frequently… even if they happened ho headbutt frequently. “I’m quite good. We’re currently preparing for our comeback, so it’s quite stressful. But I bet it could be worse. Have you eaten already? Or should we eat later together?”

PM
^
Yook Ahyeon
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 03:12 PM
34 posts
Yeon
16 years old
hetero
single
Kim Sohyun
Trainee SLE

Ahyeon was so glad to spend time with her only brother. She has never been super close to her twin and also there are issues between her older sister. They don't seem to get along much. Anyways so the only sibling she really liked to spend with was Hanbin. Ahyeon was happy to spend time with him. She was lately so busy with things and she barely had time to do something fun. So taking time off things for was a good idea.

"School is school. It's fine. Just homework can be sometimes hard but I manage it," she said. She didn't really wanna talk about school right now or think what homework she should finish soon. There were few things that had some datelines coming. To be honest, Ahyeon was more likely glad that Hanbin was there for him and made sure she is doing fine than her older sister Jimin. She didn't get along very well with her older sister. Also now when she wants to be an idol too things have been more complicated between them probably. "Oh yay for the comeback," she said with a smile on her face. She had heard about it somewhere, the talks. "Well, I did do eat something an hour or so. But nothing very much. So I won't say no for food," she said there something now. After few minutes of thinking when she did eat. "Oh and I'm sure after Lotte World I would like to eat something," she added.

PM
^
Yook Hanbin
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 02:34 PM
© Kacz [She/Her] // Offline
126 posts
Hannie, Han
24 years old
Bisexual
Dating [Theo]
Kang Daniel
Idol SLE

ENJOY TODAY
Ahyeon was his little sister, so it was only natural for him to worry about her. Especially since she was still only 16 and so far away from their home. Well, yes, she still had two other sisters and even Jimin, but since she had decided to sign the same company as he was in, he somehow felt responsible for her. Hanbin never was too good in school, so he wasn’t going to blame Ahyeon for having bad grades r something. Honestly, for as long as he could think he wanted to be an Idol, even if his family wasn’t always supportive about his dreams. “Just let me know, if there’s something you need help with.” He smiled and ruffled through her hair. At this point he was happy that he was done with school.

Normally Hanbin wasn’t allowed to talk too much about planned comebacks. The chance of anything being leaked was just too high. But in the end, he was talking to his sister and she was someone who could be trusted. “Good! Anything particular in mind?” Food was always great, and the Idol definitely wasn’t going to miss the chance on eating something unhealthy. No matter what his manager was going to say about it.

Once they finally arrived at Lotte, a bright smile took place on Hanbin’s face. It was easy to assume that he was happy to see the park… but in truth Theo once again appeared in his thoughts. “Ok, let’s go then! What do you want to do first?” he asked once he had paid the driver and they were heading to buy their tickets.

PM
^
Yook Ahyeon
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 04:02 PM
34 posts
Yeon
16 years old
hetero
single
Kim Sohyun
Trainee SLE

Ahyeon knew her brother worried about her very much at times. She was fine with it since he was basically only one who seemed to understand what she was going through most of the time. And well she wasn't close to anyone else in her family, not even her twin sister. They had even fell apart lately. Joining to be idol things got even more complicated for her with her family. But she knew what she did, well she at least tried to act like that. Ahyeon still managed to keep her grades good even if it wasn't easy task for sure, she had help from her friends. "Yeah sure I'll let you know when I need help. It's good that my friends at school seem to be supportive too. Some of them even help me to keep up with my grades which is good," she said with a small smile on her face.

She would never leak out things like comebacks to anyone. She has learned that some things need to be secret from the rest of the world. Also she didn't wanna lose her brothers trust so, she knows that comeback info needs to be kept secret until it info gets out. "How about something unhealthy? Since lately all I seem to do is eat healthy most of the time." She knew that eating healthy was good but then again even she wanted at times unhealthy food. She wasn't really care who always looked what she was eating even if now when she was training to be idol she needed do it most of the time.

When they were in the Lotter world and her brother had paid to cab driver. She just smiled and wondered what rides they could go on first. "Maybe some of those roller coaster out there or you wanna start with something with less scary?" She really couldn't choose really. There was so many rides where they could even go.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove

Equi-venture
Code 8 The Arrow

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]