ROLLIN'
bluebird
sky line entertainment
from EP rollin'
randomly cycles bi-weekly

🎃 🎃 Halloween event 🎃 🎃

to celebrate the spookiest month of the year,

we have the board's first event!

read all about lotte world's halloween event!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

ƒalling apart to halƒ time, ele's marionettes
Charlotte Choi
 Posted: Jan 1 2017, 10:31 PM
© ele [she/her] // Offline
99 posts
lola
22 years old
heterosexual
single
park jimin (15&)
Independent

until quite recently, lola was the main rapper and dancer of sky line entertainment's girl group, lotto love. when the time came for contract renewal, however, the bright and cheerful lola shocked many - including her own group members - by deciding against staying. she left sle shortly afterward and is now paving her way as an independent artist, going back to her roots so to speak as she used to be an underground rapper before joining the entertainment industry initially.

lola gets along easily with everyone, but she's remarkably helpless and kind of ends up giving this vibe to others that they'd better watch out for her and take care of her. she's not very perceptive in general, either - she's never dated and wouldn't notice flirting if it punched her square in the face.

RELATIONSHIPS:

miho ichikawa: friend, dancing buddy, fellow english-speaker
brad ravenwood: is he dating miho yet? a close friend and labelmate.
min taeshik: it's a good thing he's good at taking care of her, or she'd be in big trouble.
kang namhyun: an accidental friend who made her ramen once. she's not complaining.
jeremy maeng: a friend and fellow independent. she's living with him now. she wishes he'd stop taking his clothes off. (tentative final)
CHARLOTTE CHOI 22. INDEPENDENT SINGER/DANCER/RAPPER. EX-IDOL.
elli is a primary school english teacher. she was born to a french mother and a japanese father and spent the first seven years of her life in marseille. she then moved to japan when her parents divorced and lived there up until she graduated university. she went to an international school, so her english is perfect along with her two native languages, but her korean is still lacking in many areas. she's working on it.

elisa loves kids, and even when she finishes teaching for the day, she often babysits a few from her classes until early in the evening. she is very sweet, but she has a tendency to scold others and take charge if you let her. she's used to being around kids all the time, after all.

RELATIONSHIPS:

cha woojin: her favourite colleague. she really wants him to ask bomi out on a date already.
kang bomi: the lovely florist who's been helping elisa and woojin out by visiting their classrooms. elisa wants to be friends with her, but worries about her korean abilities.
lucien hoon: they frequent the same cafe. he isn't comfortable around kids, which gives elli some amusement every once in a while.
aiden park: a good friend. they often hang out these days. elisa's colleagues like to tease her about them. but there isn't anything going on! (final)
ELISA KOIZUMI 24. french/japanese. primary school english teacher.
mary interns at eme for translation and interpretation while working on a degree in the same field. she is passionate about her work, but outside of it she's shy and quiet and can't seem to string together many sentences when strangers are involved. in spite of how she appears to others, mary loves video games of all kinds and has many friends with whom she plays online and occasionally enters competitions.

mary is easily convinced of things and in spite of the fact that she's pretty much a genius when it comes to languages, she's a little bit of an airhead when it comes to social interaction. she's easily flustered and embarrassed and is kind of in a constant state of blushing.

RELATIONSHIPS:

choi yoonsup: mary still isn't sure how she ended up friends with this guy. he stresses her out sometimes, and she caught him skipping school once and didn't even realise it.
seon minhee: for all intents and purposes, mary considers minhee to be the closest thing to a best friend that she has.
ma zhengguo: an unlikely friendship, or really more like a partnership. they play mmo's together a lot with some other gamer friends.
MIN MAE RI 18. linguist. backstage eme. translation/interpretation intern.
wip because i'm actual trash
PARK SOOYUN 23. horizon manager. chaebol. always ready to fuckin fite m8.
LEE NAEUN 25. personal assistant. photographer. fashion designer. lover of the arts.
ISLA BAEK 21. posse leader / main vocalist. cooking and baking enthusiast.
SONG XIAO MING 20. faction maknae/vocalist/visual. chinese.
JEON YERIN 19. minx trainee. main dancer/vocalist. dancer/choreographer.
JUNG JISOO 20. vwe actress. ex-idol trainee.
AHN TAEYEON 16. harmony maknae/vocal/visual. jack of all trades, master of none.
KIM DAWON 19. police officer-in-training. superhero-aspirant.
NAM HYERI 22. veterinary student. dog cafe manager. convenience store night shift.
ARIEL KANG 32. model. novelist. mother of 4. wife.
SON EUNHA 27. gang hacker / mechanic / inventor-of-things. totally a genius.
Text here. Bold Italic.

H1

H2

H3

FIRST LAST SHORT DESCRIPTION
PM
^
Nam Hee Chul
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 03:09 AM
© [] // N/A
N/A posts
years old

Welcome Ele~ I'm Minju! (^-^) Looking forward to plotting with you <3 I have more children you're totally free to check out on my shipper if you want to scan through and see if you'll get inspired! Feel free to add on/delete/edit any of whatever I say below.

Lola & Heechul
Firstly, throwing my SLE child at you since he'll be easiest to plot with! So, Heechul's a multicultural bab too - he was born and raised in Montreal, Canada for most of his childhood before he moved to Seoul to live with his dad. Currently he's the leader and one of the main composers of Bluebird. He's really sweet and charming in general, but when he's off camera he tends to be a bit flighty and absentminded. Total dork, loves talking about everything and anything and naturally flirts a little with everybody.

So, he loves the younger idols and trainees in his company. Although he tends to be busy with his schedule, he loves indulging younger label mates like they're his own children - sometimes that peeves them off, but he's really good to go to for advice on music. By default he's a vocalist, but he has an extensive background in rap and song writing to know what he's talking about. Anyway! I could see these two as a really cute sunbae/hoobae pair - or, you know, he's pretty much a fanboy of all of Sky Line's other groups so he definitely wouldn't have a problem approaching Lola if they ever ran into each other.

Lola & Narae
Next up is this girl~ She's a popular youtuber and webcomic artist, who sometimes appears as a guest interviewer on shows and celebrity events. Typically very bubbly and expressive, people pleaser kind of girl who has a camera with her 24/7 vlogging. It's not very likely to happen at first glance, but she's a two-faced, capricious little shit if she doesn't like you. Otherwise, she's actually pretty accommodating and chill - will really focus on Lola on getting to know her and making sure she befriends her.

Narae is both a social butterfly and a busy bee - but she's all about the connections and friends so no doubt if they ever run into each other on the street she'd shamelessly ask if Lola was free for her to treat out on a little 'date' and vlog. It might be interesting to see their interactions because despite Narae being visibly feminine, she grew up in a household of boys so she's pretty familiar with rough housing, video games and all that. I would find it hilarious if these two bonded over boy group dances and actually filmed once of those silly, 'random kpop dance challenges' you see on YouTube!
^
Miho Ichikawa
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 03:40 AM
© Pheli [She,her] // Offline
42 posts
Mijo
22 years old
Heteroflexible
single
Koharu Sugawara
Idol EME

Hi Ele! I'mma give you a couple of babies to work with, lets see if plots bloom. c:

Eugene & Lola
So Gene is also from London, and only moved to Korea over the past year or so for his mother's journalism career. He's an insensitive, pretentious, anime-boob-loving jerk who thinks the world owes him everything because his grammy said so. He doesn't typically get along with girls, but in his opinion, the dumber they are, the more he likes them. Not academically, but he prefers them... well, dumb. That said, I feel like he might clash a little with Lola, considering her tomboyish demeanor. They could have known each other back in London, if you want them to, so they could have some sort of background together, or we can just have them meet for the first time and conflict? Mebbe?

Miho & Lola
Miho is a dancer from Oakland, CA and also a big lover of boy dances... or rather dances in general. She's from a completely different company though and still a trainee, but is slowly making short appearances on variety shows for promotional purposes. She's rough, tough, and has the potty mouth of sailor. And also knows almost no korean, so having English speaking friends would be great. I also might be lowkey wanting to see how the three of them with Narae get along, because groups of friends are fun but that's just me i'll be over here. I don't know how these two would meet, but I'm sure we could figure out something. c:
PM
^
Charlotte Choi
 Posted: Jan 2 2017, 10:54 AM
99 posts
lola
22 years old
heterosexual
single
park jimin (15&)
Independent

Hi guys, thanks for posting here! I'm looking forward to plotting and getting to know you ^^

Lola & Heechul
(screams internally and pretends that jin isn't my bts bias) Makes sense to me! I'm already feeling like this will be adorable. Charlotte always wanted siblings and was kind of lonely as an only child, so having someone looking out for her and giving her advice (even if she argues that she doesn't need it) would be really good for her. Since Lotto Love is still less than a year old, I'm sure Heechul can offer loads of useful advice to little Lola.

I can see it ending up that she actually looks forward to seeing and talking to him and seeks him out at company events or places that she knows he'll be, but definitely would not admit to it. (And if he's a little bit of a flirt, she'll probably end up having a little crush on her sunbae, but nothing she'd ever admit to or act on and would go away pretty quickly.)

Any ideas of how they could meet for the first time? I imagine they at least already know of each other being company buddies and whatnot. Maybe since Heechul's such a fangirl of the other SLE groups, he and the rest of his group had gone to see Lotto Love's debut and they met that way?

Lola & Narae
That's a really cool character you've got there! I think someone really bubbly and confident like Narae would be a great influence on Charlotte, and they've got enough in common that I hope it ends in friendship and not Narae disliking her, haha. Again, Charlotte grew up without any siblings so being around Narae and maybe meeting her family would be a lot of fun for her. Charlotte is quite cutesy in her appearance mainly due to her group but also just cause she's small and squishy and has a baby face (that she haaates).

As for the dance video, she'd absolutely go for it! It'd be a great bonding experience for the two friends as well. So for the meeting, would it be easy to say that they'd met when Narae interviewed Lotto Love at some point during the year? That way Narae will already know a bit about Charlotte and her hobbies (boy group dances ahoy!) and so if they're going around town as you said and bump into each other, Narae can make a move from there and do the vlogging thing?

Lola & Eugene
Oooh I love the idea of them knowing each other from London! I left Charlotte's history pretty open as to where she moved and when so that it could be convenient for plotting, and while she is four years older than Eugene I think we can still make it work. She would have been nine when he started primary school so they wouldn't have known each other apart for maybe in the lunch room and at the playground? Since she had a hard time making friends too I wonder if she might have kind of stuck by him since she could see the same - y'know, the only (or one of the only) Korean-looking kid in her general vicinity might strike a chord. So maybe they kind of bonded a little bit in a big sister / little brother way but Lola moved later on in that year and they lost contact?

But then boom, what, we're both living in Seoul now, what's that about? Gene will be different from how Charlotte remembers but once they figure out who's who I think he'll almost get on her nerves in a way because of how he's 'changed' in her eyes. She'll totally pull a noona on him and be like "what's gotten into you blah blah blah" and they can kind of... re-get to know each other? If that makes sense?

Lola & Miho
Dancing buddies yayyy! I imagine Charlotte kind of misses speaking English since she's been living in Seoul for so long now, so she'd probably love the opportunity to speak it with Miho (and they can have fun comparing British English and American English, especially when it comes to slang and insults). And yes for them and Narae, maybe she can be the common link between Charlotte and Miho and they can all bond over their love of boy dances?
PM
^
Ophelia
 Posted: Feb 20 2017, 01:46 PM
© Pheli [She,Her] // Offline
240 posts
Staff
31 years old
<3
<3
<3
Staff admin

Eeeelllllleeeeee!!!
I meant to reply, but I got stuck in the middle of moving and so put a pause on a lot of my plotting activities, but!! I still wanna do stuffs with you, and now that you got some other bbys, I got more plot ideas for you too!

Lola & Eugene
Yaassss, childhood friends! Eugene wasn't one to make many friends, tbh, and he started being homeschooled while still in primary school, so…. maybe yeah, she "adopted" him when he entered primary school, and maaaybe they actually got along (Gene was still stubborn and unpleasant but less hateful towards people back then). And then he was only in school for maybe 6 months before he was pulled and put into homeschooling. I love the idea of them trying to re-get to know each other tho! He's only mildly impressed with her status as an idol, since another one of his childhood "friends" also made it there (Yeseul of Aphrodite), but he would like to see her dress up and would probably comment on how nicely she's filled out, ya know? xP

Lola & Miho
Miho's recently joined a dance group too, so maybe if you're interested, Lola can get in on that too? (maybe Narae too? idk) Or maybe that's where they meet even? I'd love to do something surrounding this actually, with them just overall goofing off and trying out new dances. c:

Lola & Rene
Yaaay, Lotto Love mates! Rene is from the US, so there's no language barrier here! Rene is sort of the "mom" of the group, she endlessly likes to take care of her members and worries like hell over them for any reason. She's a very tactile person in her affections and would probably hang all over Lola in a sudden bust of "Omg you're precious!!" moment. It'd be interesting to see how their friendship progressed over their time through training and since debut.

SooYun & Jianyi
So… Jianyi's dating one of the Horizon members, and will probably be coming down to the dorm often, and he has no shame in expressing pda in that dormitory. TBH, Sooyun is very much like his mother, who came from a wealthy family and doesn't really know what the real world is like, and is accustomed to a lot of privilege. SooYun seems like the sort of person that Jianyi would endlessly tease and would use her naiveté against her. Maybe even tell her some tall tales. Outside of teasing, I can actually see Jianyi warming up to her, since she does remind him of his mother, who is currently all the way back in Hong Kong(she moved back recently), and tbh, he really is a momma's boy lol. Thoughts?

Also, do you have Skype? When you get a moment(or a few), I'd love to plot this stuff out more through chat. Just PM me hon~ <3
PM
^
Charlotte Choi
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 06:09 AM
99 posts
lola
22 years old
heterosexual
single
park jimin (15&)
Independent

ooooh no worries! I hope your move went well!! <3

I love all of these ideas but instead of writing a ton here I'll just PM you my Skype and we can finish working them out that way!
PM
^
Nam Yujin
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 12:53 PM
© Kacz [She/Her] // Offline
219 posts
Jin, Jinnie
17 years old
Straight
Single
Kim Dahyun
Trainee VWE

Hey! I’ll simply try to throw in some ideas, but if there comes something to your mind that I haven’t mention, feel free to add it http://66.media.tumblr.com/bb0c4e37b2fee6b9dda8b16cc7ae9314/tumblr_inline_mo6z3sK7mR1qz4rgp.gif

Mary & Minhee
-drops this gif in here-
Ok, sorry, I just had to put this in here http://66.media.tumblr.com/bb0c4e37b2fee6b9dda8b16cc7ae9314/tumblr_inline_mo6z3sK7mR1qz4rgp.gif Min and Mary seem to have really similar personalities and since they are under the same company I can imagine them getting along pretty good. Minhee is herself also a really shy girl. Honestly, this girl probably fears talking to strangers the most. But on the other hand she has a really sweet and caring personality. I think Min would love to have someone outside of her team she can sit next to and maybe enjoy the silence or talk about anything. Really, she is ok with anything. Also there are plenty of ways these two could have met since they are working under the same company.

Kasumi & Yujin
Yujin is a really easy-going and cheerful person, maybe sometimes a bit crazy and stubborn too. She likes to make friends with basically anyone and she would definitely try to make friends with anyone her age in her company. Since Kasumi is like her a VWE trainee, Yujin wouldn’t hesitate and at least try to show the other a joyful side of life. On the other hand she isn’t the one to treat anyone special just because they are sitting in a wheelchair.
PM
^
Charlotte Choi
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 03:25 PM
99 posts
lola
22 years old
heterosexual
single
park jimin (15&)
Independent

kacz you're a mind reader :o

Mary & Minhee
Oh gosh, so cute already ;w; I can feel in my soul that I'm going to absolutely love these two. I think they'd be great friends for each other and could probably end up becoming more open and less shy in general since there's power in numbers! Mary could really really really use a good friend at EME that she can count on and be comfortable around so this could be really lovely! I bet Mary tries to see Minhee at any given opportunity, on every break, and is her personal cheerleader~ It'd be interesting to see how they act differently amongst each other as opposed to around strangers, too!

Kasumi & Yujin
Aww, this would be perfect for Kasumi. She'll be really hard to get talking at first but if Yujin is willing to make the effort then it'll be all for the better I think <3 I'd love to see my bby smile again ;_;
PM
^
Kimberly Jensen
 Posted: Mar 15 2017, 01:50 PM
© AJ [she/hers] // Offline
29 posts
Kimi
20 years old
Straight?
Single
Kim MinJi (Kimi)
Trainee VWE

bradley & charlotte (and poss. mary)

I have just ONE thing to say for Brad and Charlotte:

if they are not besties soon, i'm going to scream bloody murder, lol.

We can leave Mary and Brad for later http://68.media.tumblr.com/1c27bad1db9c7ebd9f5e4480e92fcd99/tumblr_inline_mo6z3l4Bea1qz4rgp.gif

kasumi and Kimberly

Yes! omg, YES, Kimberly is kind and sweet but she is always honest and will always speak to people's faces and not on their backs, she hates dishonesty. she'll be polite but straightforward. Also, Korean is too her second language, she was born and raised until she was 7 in America -hence the english name, her Papa was caucasian.
PM
^
Charlotte Choi
 Posted: Mar 25 2017, 05:50 AM
99 posts
lola
22 years old
heterosexual
single
park jimin (15&)
Independent

updated with nana! <3
PM
^
Kim Dae Jung
 Posted: Apr 4 2017, 02:45 PM
© [] // N/A
N/A posts
years old

Dae Jung and Naeun:

So Dae Jung is a model and Naeun is a photographer. Perhaps she is a photographer for one of his modeling shoots? If not, they could meet somewhere, like maybe a cafe or park since Dae Jung has a puppy he takes to the park for walks :3

Nari and Kasumi:

Nari debuted with her group, Posse, in VWE about a year ago now. I think Nari would help Kasumi in any way she can to help her debut faster. Perhaps they could even be friends? :3
^
Lee Naeun
 Posted: Apr 6 2017, 06:57 AM
19 posts
nana
25 years old
bisexual
single
im yoon-ah (yoona)
Civilian

Dae Jung & Naeun
Hm, now that Naeun works full time as a PA she doesn't get many photography gigs so she would be really excited to be able to work one! Maybe she'd photographed him in the past when she was still freelancing and they really liked her work so they called her and asked her to do a shoot? She would have to schedule it for her only day off though XD

Or or or since she's so busy she wouldn't be able to do another shoot (which would annoy her) but if she did one in the past and maybe they became friends, he could call her to hang out on her day off at the park while he walks his dog or something like that and they can catch up?

Nari & Kasumi
Aww that'd be nice, Kasumi could use someone like Nari in her life right now i think. Someone who's confident and patient and understands that she's still learning Korean, etc., etc. Maybe Nari can help Kasumi regain her confidence as well so that she works harder at her recovery?

@Kim Dae Jung
PM
^
Oh Nabi
 Posted: Apr 18 2017, 11:57 AM
© [] // N/A
N/A posts
years old

Nana & Nabi
I was thinking if Nana still does photography in her free time that Nabi could see her and takes an interest. A photographer backs out at the last minute, so she tries to talk Nana into doing the shoot? She doesn't have many professional contacts since she hasn't been in SK for long and setting up a home for her brand - although she pretends to be the boss' assistant because she likes to have more freedom - has taken up a lot of time.
^
Lee Naeun
 Posted: Apr 20 2017, 03:54 PM
19 posts
nana
25 years old
bisexual
single
im yoon-ah (yoona)
Civilian

Nana & Nabi
That sounds good! Nabi is a fashion designer, right? Nana went to school for that along with photography and is really interested in it so she'd have plenty of questions for Nabi~ (Even though she'll think that Nabi is only the assistant, that won't stop her!) I think they'd get along quite well! And Naeun would love the opportunity to actually do a shoot for once... usually on her days off she goes out with her camera and sketchbook so maybe she happens by the place where Nabi's supposed to be doing the shoot and it goes from there?

@Oh Nabi
PM
^
Charlotte Choi
 Posted: Apr 22 2017, 05:07 AM
99 posts
lola
22 years old
heterosexual
single
park jimin (15&)
Independent

UPDATE~ added a new character!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D HH

Equi-venture
Code 8 The Arrow

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]