randomly cycles monthly
SPOTLIGHT SONG

덜덜덜 (DDD)
posse
vick woo entertainment
from EP full moon
randomly cycles bi-weekly

SUMMER EVENT! 5/2 - 8/2
it's time for some fun in the sun! incredible is hosting its second event for south korea's summer festivals.

Add Reply
New Poll

Without You, tag Zuko
Kang Jongil
 Posted: May 22 2018, 03:03 PM
© Starlight [She/Her] // Offline
94 posts
N/A
25 years old
Homosexual
Single
Kim Dongyoung (Doyoung)
Manager EME

Something about You & I

The last time he’d seen Zuko had been a disaster. Everything had been going wonderfully until the whole panic-attack-during-sex thing and Jongil was afraid he’d ruined any possibility he’d had with the sweet, handsome younger man. Thank God Zuko had been so forgiving and doting, making sure that Jongil was alright and checking on him during and afterwards. The manager didn’t think he could fall any harder any more quickly for the younger man, but he had. And it made him even more upset that he’d made such a terrible impression during their dinner date.

When Zuko had brought up the festival in Pohang and asked Jongil if he wanted to go, the older man had practically leaped at the opportunity. He’d hoped that they could have a chance to try and start over more slowly, like Jongil had planned before he’d gotten drunk and horny and forgot his plans. He’d gladly accepted the invitation and planned on meeting Zuko at the event since the other man had exams earlier in the day.

Jongil didn’t have too much work to do that day, thankfully, so he took an early train to Pohang to have some time to himself (a rare luxury these days, with Pierce living in his home now – not that he regretted his invitation at all). It was nice to just ride the train in peace and wander around the city, away from Seoul and all the busy-ness that came with it. Still, he was very much looking forward to seeing Zuko, and sent him encouraging messages for his exams while he waited for their meeting time.

Finally it arrived, and Jongil got a text that Zuko had just gotten off the train. Eager to see him, the manager went back to the station to meet him, though it was hard to try to find him in the crowd of people. Finally, he caught sight of that familiar handsome, dimpled face, and Jongil’s heart did a somersault. “Zuko!” he called out, waving at the other man with a shy smile.

PM
^
Zuko Lee
 Posted: May 23 2018, 06:18 PM
© Teddy [She/Her] // Offline
67 posts
Skully
22 years old
Homosexual
Single
Jung Yoonoh (Jaehyun)
Civilian

this boy will bury you heartbreaker
Zuko was glad that things hadn't imploded with Jongil. What had happened was just a blimp and they had managed to maneuver around it. Thankfully the older had agreed to come to the festival in Pohang and he didn't seem to mind when Zuko called it a date. Well, he hoped so. It wasn't like Jongil had corrected him or said otherwise so... That was a good sign, right? Zuko tried to stay optimistic. His stomach was in knots the whole way from Seoul to Pohang, sitting in the first class section of the bullet train. He had had some exams that morning to finish up for his classes and then he was free. On his way to see Jongil.

He messaged Jongil as the train pulled into the station and he got off, looking around and hoping he could see his date. A bright dimpled smile decorated his lips when he turned at the shout of his name. He waved and hurried over to his hyung. " Hey.." He remembered the small bouquet of flowers he was carrying. His umma had always told him it was only polite and proper to take something with him for a first date and since he had never gotten to go on a real date with someone before... Well, he took advantage now. "These are for you." Hopefully Jongil wouldn't mind.

@Kang Jongil first date ;u;

PM
^
Kang Jongil
 Posted: May 25 2018, 02:04 PM
94 posts
N/A
25 years old
Homosexual
Single
Kim Dongyoung (Doyoung)
Manager EME

Something about You & I

Jongil had been sure that the fit he’d had during their last meeting had ruined things between them, so the fact that Zuko still wanted to give this another shot meant… so much to him. Really, it just made him become even more infatuated with the younger man, to know that that was the kind of person he was. He knew how dangerous it was, to let himself start to develop these kinds of feelings, but… Jongil had to believe that something would work out, if not for life, then at least… great memories to look back on.

Like this. Their first official date. Zuko really was so painfully handsome, it made Jongil’s chest hurt. Especially those dimples… ah…. He just wanted to kiss them over and over. “Hey,” he repeated back at the younger man, still smiling uncertainly. He looked down at the offered flowers and blinked, then gasped quietly, hands moving to cover his mouth. “Zuko…” he breathed, tentatively reaching out to take them. No one… had ever gotten him flowers before. He looked up at the other boy in awe. “Thank you… They’re beautiful.” Jongil lifted the bouquet and breathed in the pleasant scent, trying to save it to memory so he wouldn’t forget this moment. “How were your exams? Not too difficult, I hope?” Jongil hesitated, then gently snagged the edge of Zuko’s sleeve to lead him out of the busy station and towards the festival. “I got here early, so I scoped out all the most promising food vendors and activities,” he said with a chuckle. “Are you hungry? Let me buy you something…”

PM
^
Zuko Lee
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 03:21 AM
67 posts
Skully
22 years old
Homosexual
Single
Jung Yoonoh (Jaehyun)
Civilian

Zuko rubbed the back of his neck and hoped that Jongil's reaction to the flowers was good. It was just a simple, small bouquet but he wanted to give the other something for their first date. "You like them?" He let out a mental sigh of relief. Okay, so he hadn't messed up yet. He was so nervous. Even though Zuko was used to flirting with guys and having flings, he wasn't exactly experienced when it came to going on dates. Hook-ups didn't exactly leave much room for romantic moments.

"They were fine. I think I passed at least." He chuckled. He had been so busy with studying but now he was glad it was all over and he would have more free time. Zuko happily followed the older male, a smile on his face and he nodded at Jongil's words, "Yeah, food sounds great actually, hyung, I haven't eaten lunch yet." He had breakfast but now his stomach was begging to be filled again. He looked around, trying to decide what he wanted to eat but there was so much choice. He slipped his hand into Jongil's slowly, giving it a gentle squeeze, "What do you feel like eating?"

PM
^
Kang Jongil
 Posted: Jun 8 2018, 01:23 PM
94 posts
N/A
25 years old
Homosexual
Single
Kim Dongyoung (Doyoung)
Manager EME

Something about You & I

Jongil felt like he should’ve gotten something for Zuko too… He mentally scolded himself for not thinking of it sooner. He’d just have to buy the younger man something while they were here. “I love them,” he assured his date, eyes crinkling in a smile as he smelled the bouquet again. “You’re such a sweetheart… Thank you…” He hoped that Zuko knew there was more to his thanks than just for the flowers, that Jongil deeply appreciated how kind and understanding the other had been towards him so far… “Tell me if there’s anything you see here that you’d like me to get for you… I’d love to buy you a gift too.” He hoped that Zuko would take him up on the offer.

He chuckled, remembering his own days in college. Balancing idol life with education had been exhausting, he was glad that it was in the past. “That’s all that matters, right?” he replied with a grin. “Remind me what you’re studying again…?” Jongil couldn’t remember if Zuko had told him before or not. He tutted when the younger man spoke, shaking his head like a parent getting after their child. “No lunch? Well, we’ll have to fix that right away, you need to feed your body and brain after all that hard work.” He blushed when he felt Zuko’s hand slip into his own, and squeezed back with a slightly flustered (but happy) smile. “Mm… Well, if you want something savory first, there’s a place selling mandu that looked really enticing… ah… otherwise, I was sort of eyeing the ice cream stand,” he admitted sheepishly, pointing down the street towards a bustling vendor. “But we can get whatever you’d like! I’m not picky.”

PM
^
Zuko Lee
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:51 AM
67 posts
Skully
22 years old
Homosexual
Single
Jung Yoonoh (Jaehyun)
Civilian

Zuko couldn't stop his bright smile as Jongil said he liked the flowers and complimented him so much. He didn't do it to be called a sweetheart, he sincerely thought they would be something that Jongil would like (even if it was a little cliché or cheesy). "Okay hyung!" He would definitely keep an eye out for something he really wanted, to remember their first proper date by and he would let Jongil buy it for him. Why wouldn't he? If Jongil wanted to, then Zuko wasn't going to deny him that.

"Really boring stuff. Business economics." He laughs quietly. "I really enjoy it though! I'm good with numbers so, I guess that helps." Dawson made fun of him sometimes for how nerdy his choice of major was but Zuko didn't mind. He could have done something with film but he always enjoyed business analytics and well, it just seemed like the right choice to make. "Did you ever go to university?" He knew that Jongil had been an idol for a while but he also knew some of them did continue with their studies. So it wasn't rude to ask, right? Whatever the answer Jongil gave him, Zuko wasn't going to judge him. He had used University as an excuse to come to South Korea after all.

"Let's go get ice cream!" He grinned, always having a fondness for the frozen dessert and he started to lead the way towards the vendor that Jongil had pointed out.

PM
^
Kang Jongil
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 04:11 PM
94 posts
N/A
25 years old
Homosexual
Single
Kim Dongyoung (Doyoung)
Manager EME

Something about You & I

Jongil was relieved that Zuko didn’t seem too upset about his lack of gifts, and that he agreed to keep an eye out for a gift that the manager could buy for him. He smiled, shoulders relaxing. He was curious now to see what the younger man might pick out to buy.

He listened to the other speak with interest, eyes bright and curious. “I don’t know about boring, but it sounds smart,” he replied with a grin. “I’ve always been better at the arts than with anything math related… Although being a manager does come with its share of bookkeeping, so I’ve had to learn some skills.” Jongil chuckled good-naturedly. “Maybe I should have you come in sometime and make sure I’m doing things right.” It was mostly a joke, although the idea was more appealing than he’d admit. He grimaced slightly at the question. “I didn’t actually, no,” he admitted sheepishly. “I became an idol so young, and after the group split up I was too distracted with… um. A very bad relationship. And once I got out of that I sought after the manager position at EME, so I just haven’t had time.” He knew he was fortunate to be as successful as he was without any further education, but he hoped that Zuko wouldn’t judge him anyway.

At the other’s answer, Jongil laughed and followed after him happily, still clinging onto his hand and feeling like a child. “What’s your favorite flavor?” he chirped curiously. “I really like coffee flavor, or chocolate, or anything with nuts…” He realized belatedly how the way he’d phrased that sounded and blushed furiously. “Well, not anything with nuts,” he corrected, fanning his face a bit. The summer heat was not helping it cool off!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS K-Urban Gold & Ghosts

Code 8 Faded Echoes Genetic Imperfections

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]