randomly cycles monthly
SPOTLIGHT SONG

gashina
ashe (ahn miyeon)
vick woo entertainment
released as single
randomly cycles bi-weekly

SUMMER EVENT! 5/2 - 8/2
it's time for some fun in the sun! incredible is hosting its second event for south korea's summer festivals.

Add Reply
New Poll

( lost child ), tag: spiff /gus
Kang Sungu
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 02:33 PM
© teddy [she/her] // Offline
568 posts
Sun
20 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (B. Yongkook)
Lee Seokmin (DK)
Idol SLE

this song we made together

Sungu was still riding the high from Valentine's day. He was so happy and excited for his future with Yongkook and maybe he was chattering a bit too much about being engaged. It took him a couple of days to notice something wasn't right with Gus and he immediately felt terrible about it. They were best friends and he was supposed to notice these things right away! Sadly schedules took them from each other or kept them too busy to have a real heart to heart. He could see Gus getting sadder as each day passed until he was finally able to snag a schedule free day to spend with the other.

A 'healing' day his manager called it and he could tell Gus really needed it.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked softly as he sat on the couch next to Gus who seemed to be staring off into nothingness. He did that a lot these days. Sungu wasn't completely oblivious. He had a good idea that this was something to do with Yoonsup who hadn't been around their dormitory as much lately. It wasn't anything too new. He knew the younger was a busy hotshot rapper these days so... He tried not to assume the worst just yet. He offered Gus a small smile and put his arm around the other. Maybe a cuddle would help?

@August Bang
we're pals, right? and we'll always be together, right?
MITZI
PM
^
August Bang
 Posted: Apr 1 2018, 10:15 PM
© Spiffers [She/Her] // Offline
149 posts
Gus
19 years old
Yoonsexual
dating Yoon <3
Boo Seungkwan
Idol SLE

The breakup up with Yoonsup had been rough and he'd sort of hoped the busy schedule would have kept his mind far from thinking about it. The reality was he didn't think there was much on this Earth that would keep him from thinking about it, wondering what he could have done differently. He wanted to be resolute and confident in the decision he had made to step out of their relationship, but that was hard to do when he was still very much head over heels for Yoon.

Things weren't going their greatest and they were getting angry with each other, but maybe he'd pulled the plug too soon. They had only ever argued the one time before and while it had been dramatic and difficult in the end they had gotten through it together. Perhaps it was naive of him to think they could work through everything else together too.

A healing day was definitely in order though the idea of being in his room surrounded by memories with nothing to do made him anxious, to say the least. And he still didn't feel up to breaking the news to Sungu who he'd been, admittedly, using as a distraction by talking about his engagement. His best friend's excitement and happiness were enough to briefly allow him an escape before crashing back into reality.

"Talk about what?" He tried to pretend at first as his friend sat beside him but immediately knew there was no use and sighed. August leaned into him, head resting on his shoulder as his body grew a bit heavier with exHaustion and slumped with grief. "We broke up." He couldn't elaborate anymore before he was crying, though it wasn't the sobs he'd allowed himself with his short bouts of alone time, but just a few slow falling tears that he quickly wiped away.

tag: name

### words

notes here
PM
^
Kang Sungu
 Posted: Apr 24 2018, 12:59 AM
568 posts
Sun
20 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (B. Yongkook)
Lee Seokmin (DK)
Idol SLE

He put his arm around August and tried to soothe the other by petting his hair slowly. He couldn't imagine the heartache that his best friend was going through though it pained his heart to think about it. Sungu tried to imagine how it would feel to break up with Yongkook but the thought alone was enough to have tears threatening at his eyes - which he quickly blinked away. Sungu knew how head over heels his best friend was for the young rapper, even if he himself didn't quite approve of Yoonsup, but he knew there was no point in saying so. He just hated to see his best friend and brother (since he considered August to be like one) getting hurt.

And now Yoonsup had hurt him once more.

While the details of the breakup weren't entirely clear to Sungu, he didn't know who broke up with who, he did know that he was going to be here for his best friend. "It's okay Gussie." He cuddled his friend close and pet his hair some more. It broke his heart to hear Gus crying over Yoonsup. "I know it hurts but it'll get better, I promise." Sungu hoped his words would help. "Cry as long as you need to." He whispered. Sungu felt bad for neglecting his friend and not noticing sooner that he was in so much pain. Sungu had been so distracted by Yongkook and his engagement. He promised that he would make it up to August however, doing whatever it would take to help his best friend mend from this and be happy again.

@August Bang
MITZI
PM
^
August Bang
 Posted: May 15 2018, 01:10 PM
149 posts
Gus
19 years old
Yoonsexual
dating Yoon <3
Boo Seungkwan
Idol SLE

Without even needing to talk they had both come to see each other as family and despite never verbalizing it, it was something understood. August always really knew Sungu would have been there if he reached out but he hadn't wanted to interfere with his brother's happiness and his happiness too. Because seeing the effect Yongkook had on Sungu was enough to make Gus love him too, and expand this weird unrelated family he had created.

June was in it too, despite how poorly he and Sungu got along, he knew his importance to Yoon and June always seemed to understand Yoon's importance to Gus... Well, he figured that bridge was burned considering the texts he had recieved from June recently. Signs that Yoon was deteriorating at quite the same rate as he was... and it only made it hurt more.

August practically crawled into Sungu's lap, just wanting to be close to the only stable person left in his life. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be crying like this..." After all, wasn't he the one who had decided to end it?

"Am I being stupid?"

### words

notes here
PM
^
Kang Sungu
 Posted: May 16 2018, 10:38 AM
568 posts
Sun
20 years old
Homosexual
Engaged (B. Yongkook)
Lee Seokmin (DK)
Idol SLE

Sungu frowned when Gus said he shouldn't be crying. Even though he had heard what had happened, briefly, and knew it was Gus who had broken up with Yoonsup, that didn't mean he couldn't be upset. After all he hurting too. Had been hurting for a while. Sungu had seen how upset Gus had gotten any time Yoonsup wasn't available - no matter how well the other had tried to hide it. There was just some stuff best friends, no, brothers, couldn't hide from each other.

"You're allowed to cry, Gus, don't think like that. You're hurt too, your heart is broken and no one would blame you for being this upset." Sungu certainly didn't. Over the years he had seen Gus get upset over a variety of things. Sometimes easily and other times he could see Gus biting back and trying to be strong. Sungu never scolded his friend for showing his true emotions and he would always be the first to defend him from others. It was just sad to see Gus so upset and hurt because of someone he loved. He frowned as he thought about the rocky relationship Gus had with Yoonsup. It seemed like no matter how many promises he made, Yoonsup was just determined to hurt Gus and Gus was willing to let him.

Even so, he wouldn't voice those opinions.

Shaking his head, he pet August's hair some more to soothe him and he sighed. "You're not stupid, you're just in love and... Well... It's hard to think straight when you're in love." Sungu chuckled softly and he helped to dry his friend's tears. "You really do love him, don't you? I can tell you do... Maybe you guys can still fix this?" Even though he wanted August to find someone better for him, he also knew he couldn't just come between Yoonsup and August. If they decided to work things out and go for it, again, he would stand by Gus the whole way. Third time lucky, right?

@August Bang
MITZI
PM
^
August Bang
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 04:22 PM
149 posts
Gus
19 years old
Yoonsexual
dating Yoon <3
Boo Seungkwan
Idol SLE

The past few years had been filled with happiness for August, he was far from the misery of his life before and he was actually achieving his dream. He'd met his greatest friend, a brother even, and was able to share that happiness with him. And he had even met who he was sure was the love his life. But there were scars still left over and his happiness only filled him with the dread that it was all temporary.

It was unhealthy, he knew that, to feel that he didn't deserve to feel sad because he should just be happy with what he had gotten. Sometimes it felt more than he was worth.

He clung to his best friend, who alone was worth far more than he thought he would ever have. "I know," he sniffled as he nodded at Sungu's words, "I just don't want to be a burden by being all weepy. I thought I would be okay if I just kept my mind off of it." August cried for a long time before slowly calming down and sliding off his lap and into the seat next to him.

August smiled up at him, they both knew how true that statement was, both guilty of being stupid when it came to their most beloved boys. "Of course I do, even when I'm pissed at him. Even now..." He sighed, laying back a little, "Maybe. I don't even know how. I don't even know if he wants to."

### words

notes here
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove OTOS K-Urban

Code 8 Faded Echoes

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]