played by cody

randomly cycles monthly
SPOTLIGHT SONG

rain
shadows
elysium entertainment
from ep gravity, completed
randomly cycles bi-weekly

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

you came to lift me up, thea's children <3
Zhao He
 Posted: Nov 20 2017, 08:59 PM
© Thea [She/Her] // Offline
38 posts
River
17 years old
?!
Single
Huang Ren Jun
Trainee SLE

ZHAO HE
peacemaker
pure
understanding
sweetheart
driven
filial
loving
friendly
outgoing
About
He thinks of others before himself-- but he also knows to consider his own happiness. Son of a single mother, raised by his mother and grandmother, he treats all women and girls with respect. River has known he wants to sing since forever honestly, and to pursue his dream he's recently come to Seoul and joined SLE. He wants to make others happy, and will try and bring peace into any tense situation.

Loves
Hot pot. Dogs. Every aspect of making music. His mother and grandmother. His friends Jason and Yin. Snow. Sunrise. Christmas lights. Holidays. Warm sweaters. Cold weather.

Hates
Heat. Pickled radish. Sad movies. Jerks. Arguments. Not knowing his father. Darkness.

Friends/Foes/Lovers
Looking for friends of all kind, and if someone just doesn't like him because he brings way too much enthusiasm, that's okay too. He's not looking for love, but he could certainly develop a puppy crush (gender matters not).

add Jason Yoon

add Liu Yin

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • trainee • 17 • figuring it out • SLE )
BOO HAENAM
observant
detail oriented
blunt
quiet
creative
protective
jaded
motivated
wary
teacher
About
Originally from Jeju-do, a transplant to Seoul, Haenam's a quiet one, but the quiet has a purpose. It's not because he's shy, but because he likes to get a read on people before he gets close, or even friendly. Dancing is his life, and he loves to show others how to, even if he can get a little intense at times. He just wants the people he's training to be the best at what they do as well! He likes to go out for drinks, but in the quiet sort of bars that are frequented more by ahjussis than 20-somethings, and spends practically all of his time in the dance studios.

Loves
Makgeolli. Soju. His cats. Spring and summer. Samgyeopsal. Saeguk dramas. The ocean. Nighttime. Sitting on rooftops. Dancing.

Hates
Perverts. People who take advantage of others. Mixed drinks. Flying. Being late. People who take too long to get to the point.

Friends/Foes/Lovers
He's slow to warm up to people, but he does make an attempt. It's going to take a while before he likes you, but he's not going to hate you either. He makes foes a lot sooner than friends, but only if you're someone that has done something he's not fond of. If you have something wrong with your personality. Lovers-- that's even harder than friends. After an incident when he thought of becoming an idol, after an executive made moves he shouldn't have, Haenam finds it difficult to get close to others romantically. But, that doesn't mean he doesn't want to try.

favorite_border name mcname

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • Backstage • 25 • Bi • EME )
SAKAI KAORU
stylist
activist
androgynous
creative
friendly
happy
lover
twin
filial
young at heart
diva
About
From Hokkaido and Tokyo originally, but in Seoul for the past five years. He eats, sleeps and breathes fashion and styling. Chances are if he’s staring at you longer than is completely normal, he’s thinking about what he could do to accentuate your natural looks. He loves a good time, and loves to make new friends. He also loves a good conversation, but is know to just be silly at times as well. He likes to adapt to each situation, while still remaining true to himself.

Loves
Trashy American pop music. Perfume. His family. Good hair days. Plum sake. Cream puffs. Open minded people. Fancy makeup brands.

Hates
Close minded people. The color orange. Meat. Flying. Boats. Lotus root.

Friends/Foes/Lovers
He loves to make friends, whether they’re casual drinking buddies or they’re the type of friend he can call at any time and they’ll come pick him up. And having lived in Korea for the past 5 years, he probably has a number of friends. For foes, he probably has a couple of those, too, since he’s quite active in activist activities, and not everyone his fond of how he presents himself. Lovers… there’s room for current and past lovers, including the boyfriend he followed to Korea.

favorite_border sakai kenta

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • backstage • 28 • demi • vwe )
ON KWANGJIN
Loving
Caring
Sweetheart
Gentle
Dedicated
Responsible
Talented
Encouraging
Hopeful
Driven
About
Kwangjin is a genuine sweetheart, one hundred percent kind, and wants what’s best for you. He’s independent, take care of everything for his little sister, and sometimes just wishes he had a moment to relax. He loves to meet up with friends, and loves to meet new people, and he says it’s like having his batteries recharged to go out with others. He’s closeted, something only a few very close friends know, but they never judge him for it. Kwangjin loves to go to board game cafes and craft cafes when he has the chance.

Loves
Games. His little sister. Memories. Photo albums. His job. Traveling. Hotteok. Patbingsu. Anything sweet.

Hates
He wishes he could say his father, but he can’t. He can only find it in him to hate things like… warm beer. Sundae. Crying in front of anyone. Letting people down. Arguments.

Friends/Foes/Lovers
Friends, friends, friends! Kwangjin would love to have friends, and I’d love for some of them to already be established, and then room for some new. He could make friends with a rock, even. As for foes… there are probably some people who find him to be overwhelmingly sweet and don’t like him for it, but not necessarily. His final is in place, so he’s not honestly open for current lovers, but he’s had one or two very hidden in the past, also up for discussion.

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • Actor • 29 • Gay • SLE )
MIN TAEIM
loyat
mature
strong-willed
friendly
blunt
orphan
dancer
rapper
vocalist
optimist
About
Taeim is from Busan, but has lived in Seoul since he was 15. He doesn’t have any blood relatives— that he’s met— but considers anyone close to be family to him. He’s loyal, strong willed, and some say mature for his age. Taeim likes to claim he isn’t, and he’s still a child at heart. He’s a member of DM7, and would do anything for his group mates.

Loves
Animals. His group mates and friends. The kids at the home he grew up in. Bright lights. Swimming. The sea. Traveling. Performing. A good argument.

Hates
Being alone. Quiet. Bullies. Anything sweet. Strong perfumes. Being late. Being tired. Insomnia. Sad endings.

Friends/Foes/Lovers
Would love for him to have some close friends! And some foes could be fun too, because honestly Taeim is a someone who just says whatever he wants, whenever he wants. He’s not attracted to anyone, and honestly never will be. He loves people, but it’s strictly platonic, and any desire to hold hands is out of friendship and closeness. He does, however, believe in soulmates— that there’s someone out there who is your other half. Who, quite frankly, completes you… so that’s open!

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • idol • 24 • ace • vwe )
JUNG Muhyun
devoted
thief
inferiority complex
loving
pickpocket
loyal
sunshine
neglected
needy
About
Grew up poor in Busan, which basically shaped his whole career path. He’s a thief, and a damned good one. Kindest soul you will ever meet, like some strange sort of puppy who wants to pickpocket you. But also wants to be your friend, afterwards. Because you don't have to know that he stole from your, right? Worked in Busan with with a friend (and crush) named Ilkwan, until An Incident in the organization, after which he and Ilkwan moved to Seoul.

Loves
Ilkwan. Pajeon and makgeolli. Easy marks. Falling asleep on the subway. Candy. Rainy days. Sunny days. The beach. Making people proud of him. Sleeping in late.

Hates
The Han. Letting others down. His boss. Movie theaters. Clubs. Loud noises. Soondae. Making mistakes.

Friends/Foes/Lovers
He’s kind of tremendously in love with someone. The kind of love you can’t forget, even if you do your damnedest to. And, oh, Muhyun does try, going home with this man or that. And, well, he’s got quite a few foes, too— I mean, he’s a thief, he kind of steals from people from a living. And the whole member of a criminal organization deal helps nothing either. But, all the same, he does have friends and loves to make more any chance he gets.

favorite_border Ilkwan (Endgame)

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • civilian • 28 • Gay • N/A )
Art Hong
cheerful
outgoing
optimistic
talented
musical
fan-pabo
fanboy
ost king
confident
About
Born in Scotland to a Scottish mother and Korean father, he doesn't remember much of the country because, well, he didn't grow up there. Has dyslexia, but used his love of music to find a way to work with it. He's been at EME since he was fourteen, and debuted at sixteen. He graduated high school recently and is planning to attend university for composing.

Loves
His family. Especially his brother. He eats, sleeps and breathes music. He loves strange pets, like lizards and snakes, but doesn't own any because he's so busy. Loves hotteok. Soondae. Fanmeetings. Musicals.

Hates
Busses. Bad drivers. Scary moves. Prejudiced people. Crab. Anything super spicy. Broken phones. People who say anything mean about his family, especially Theo.

Friends/Foes/Lovers
He claims to be married to the music, whatever that means. It's definitely certain that he's never dated anyone of either gender, for what it's worth. But he's quicker to make friends than foes, and if he has any foes he's sure to ignore them. He sees the glass half full at all times, and there's always a chance that a friendship could happen at any time.

favorite_border Theo (Hyung~)

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • idol • 18 • ?? • EME )
Ryu Noeul
liar
undercover
police
criminal
independent
motivated
secret romantic
troublemaker
cat
About
As a kid he practically raised himself, and now he works undercover in Seoul’s world of crime. He’s made a name for himself under a new surname, making bad decisions in the hope of an eventual, good, outcome. He’s a criminal, but only because they asked him to be— but since he has to be, he’s a damn good one. He’s charming to the core and a born flirt.

Loves
Chilsung cider. Boxing. Romance (shhhh). Summertime. Red bean buns. Cartoons. Manhwa. Old music. Popsicles.

Hates
Snow. Rain. Being cold. His job. Traffic. His boss. Seolangtang. Drinking.

Friends/Foes/Lovers
For all that Noeul flirts, he hasn’t had a steady relationship in probably, oh… forever. His current life makes it difficult, so he buries the part of him that would love romance and something long term down as far as he can. One night stands? Those are his area of expertise currently. But friends and foes? He’s got plenty of both. He doesn’t discriminate when picking friends, though it’s probably going to be a little superficial at first. Foes… oh he has foes. It comes with the territory, and even if they’re not directly opposed to him, they’re probably not a fan of the work he does.

add name mcname

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • civilian • 27 • flexible • n/a )
Lee Hyunmi
artist
dreamer
translator
feminist
writer
creative
filial
outspoken
overwhelmed
About
Hyunmi is an artist through and through, and has been making up her own stories in some form or another since she was old enough to talk. But she's also a filial daughter, and went to school for something that would get her a "decent job". She works at a publishers now translating Chinese novels into Korean, but she actually does enjoy the work, and uses her university background to help her with writing her webtoon. Someday she hopes she can make art her full time career, but she's not pushing it right now.

Loves
Chocolates. Soju. Comics, webtoons, manga, manhwa. Other artists. People watching. Books. Bookstores. Art supplies. Her brother. Her family. Crowds. Exercise.

Hates
When there's no rice in the apartment. When the mail doesn't get picked up. Wine. Abandoned books. Wet towels left on the floor. Crying. Seafood.

Friends/Foes/Lovers
I would love for any and all of these! Maybe some friends from university? Or friends she met at some of the lunch places around where she works? Friends, friends, friends please! Foes-- maybe some people who don't like her webtoon for whatever reason? Workplace rivals? A stalker would be an interesting plot as well, someone obsessed with her webtoon who sends her things all the time-- and as for lovers, if anyone wants to be a past lover, or to have a future love-line with her, I'd love that too!

add Lee Hyunki

remove name mcname

clear name mcname

( app • civilian • 24 • pan • n/a )
PM
^
Yook Ahyeon
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 05:43 AM
© Krissu [she/her] // Offline
34 posts
Yeon
16 years old
hetero
single
Kim Sohyun
Trainee SLE

@Zhao He & Yook Ahyeon
Hey there.
I have Ahyeon who is a trainee in SLE too right now. She is 16 and same time goes still to high school. But I'm sure they could easily meet in SLE building still. So I figured I could offer her for you.
Ahyeon is a friendly and kind person. Even very talkative one. I'm pretty sure they could get along. They don't have to be exactly friends right away, they just can know each other from SLE.
PM
^
Rebecca Rosewood
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 06:44 AM
© Kacz [She/Her] // Offline
19 posts
Becca, Bec
20 years old
?
single
Shannon Williams
Trainee SLE

Hey there!

Becca is currently a SLE trainee, set to debut quite soon. She is a bit older than River, but this doesn't mean a thing for her. She is originally from LA and half-korean, but lived now for a few years in Seoul. Generally spoken, she is a very friendly and optimistic person, with the only bad and dangerous habbit of being a morbid liar. She knows about her sickness, but keeps it as secret as possible. But in the end I don't think this would affect River too much, since I don't think they would be too close because of their age difference. But being a trainee signed with the same company could be probably something they could bond over? I think she could be at least someone River can always ask for help :)

I also have other characters, you can feel free to mention. She was just the one that came to my mind instantly.
PM
^
Zhao He
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 05:13 PM
38 posts
River
17 years old
?!
Single
Huang Ren Jun
Trainee SLE

@Yook Ahyeon

I agree! River would definitely love to befriend Ahyeon, maybe they could bond over bubble tea?? Well, if she likes bubble tea they could. They could become friends as they try and go to every bubble tea shop nearby the SLE building!! :D

@Rebecca Rosewood

I think it would definitely help that River doesn't like to assume anything about other people, and thinks the best of them if he can! So even if she told lies, he'd figure there was a reason and still try to be friends with her. I feel that River is another type to not care much about age differences, and would definitely ask Becca for advice when he got up the courage to (his Korean still isn't all that wonderful). So we definitely have options for them to interact!

I will have to read about your other characters. :D
PM
^
Yook Ahyeon
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 07:38 PM
34 posts
Yeon
16 years old
hetero
single
Kim Sohyun
Trainee SLE

@Zhao He

I'm sure she drinks it yeah. And I'm totally okay that they will bond over some bubble tea. So maybe they just accidentally meet there or some other way ends up meeting there. I'm up for anything really. And sure they can go to that building near SLE, what sells bubble tea.
PM
^
Zhao He
 Posted: Nov 21 2017, 11:39 PM
38 posts
River
17 years old
?!
Single
Huang Ren Jun
Trainee SLE

@Yook Ahyeon

Okay! I could probably start something for us tomorrow then if you like. :) Accidental bubble-tea meetings.
PM
^
Yook Ahyeon
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 02:45 AM
34 posts
Yeon
16 years old
hetero
single
Kim Sohyun
Trainee SLE

@Zhao He

Sure you can make something. Take your time making no need to hurry. Accidental bubble tea meeting works for me.
PM
^
Nam Yujin
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 06:22 AM
© Kacz [She/Her] // Online
258 posts
Jin, Jinnie
18 years old
Straight
Single
Kim Dahyun
Trainee VWE

@Zhao He & Becca

I think Becca wouldn't care if he's not too good in Korean. If he would like to, she even might offer to help him with his Korean. As said, she is a nice person in general! Just one shouldn't believe all she is saying... if you want we could start a thread for them?

Haenam & my EME people

So, I have three people in total in EME :)

First of all; Minhee. She is a very shy girl in Harmony with a lot of self issues. But she gives her best in working on all of them! Since she is mostly too afraid to approach other people, which might be easily understood that she's cocky. But once someone puts an effort into getting her to know, she turns into a very nice and loving person. She loves to read and has two cats at home, so this could be something they could bond over? I think Minhee is often to see around the quiet places in EME reading a book. So if he wants someone calm to have around, I think these two would get along :)

Hyunjae is a very lovely guy! He likes to take care of others and generall make sure they are happy. Seriously, there is a reason he is called Mayhems Mom. He likes dancing, so maybe they could bond over it? However. He is not picky about people he gets to know, so he would most likely approach Haenam. As for him it would be only enough to see him sitting alone in the cafeteria.

And then there's Sanggyun. He is my awkward rapper in Shadows. Well, in general he is a nice guy, just doesn't show too many emotions which might make him seem quite unfriendly. The fact, that he mostly says stright away what he thinks doesn't help either. So yeah, he's a grump with a big heart. These two could easily meet somewhere in the building... and maybe since both are quite rude it could end up in a misunderstanding? Especially since Gyun tends to judge people quite quickly...
PM
^
Zhao He
 Posted: Nov 22 2017, 11:11 AM
38 posts
River
17 years old
?!
Single
Huang Ren Jun
Trainee SLE

@Nam Yujin

Re: Becca and River-- We could definitely start something for them! He might search her out for pointers and remembering dance moves? He grew up singing, but dancing is new so he needs to get the hang of it quickly hehe. I could start it when I am home from work!

Haenam:

Annnnnnnnd as for your EME characters, I love all of them~ But lets seeee.... maybe a thread with Hyunjae? I love that he wouldn't let Haenam make himself into a hermit and would insist on eating with him in the cafeteria. That could definitely be fun! So do we want to go ahead with those two? ^^
PM
^
Nam Yujin
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 12:59 PM
© Kacz [She/Her] // Online
258 posts
Jin, Jinnie
18 years old
Straight
Single
Kim Dahyun
Trainee VWE

@Zhao He
Sorry, I thought I had replied ^^

Ofc, feel free to start anything for them! :D

And Hyunjae should work, should I start something for them? It just might take a bit... ;)
PM
^
Zhao He
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 01:03 PM
38 posts
River
17 years old
?!
Single
Huang Ren Jun
Trainee SLE

@Nam Yujin

It's okay! I do that all the time~

But! Yes and yes~ I will start the Becca and River post if you want to start Haenam and Hyunjae.
No rush, take your time. ^^
PM
^
Sakai Kaoru
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 10:39 PM
14 posts
Chanel
28 years old
Demi
Single
Kamenashi Kazuya
Backstage VWE

Bump~ Added Kaoru to the shipper, to bring my loves up to three. http://68.media.tumblr.com/5436f21b0b9a097be831bd529dc20c4c/tumblr_inline_mo6z3ldVpe1qz4rgp.gif
PM
^
Ahn Jia
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 12:00 AM
© axy [she/her] // Offline
13 posts
jiji
22 years old
pansexual
single
park sooyoung
Model VWE

@Sakai Kaoru & Jia

Jia is a model under VWE, giving her plenty of opportunities to meet and work with Kaoru. They're both friendly and social so I can see them hitting it off really well. Perhaps they go drinking together often? Jia would ask him for a lot of fashion advice, always wanting to look her best. He seems really good-natured which would intrigue Jia, since she doesn't always act with good intentions lol. With him being an open activist, he could be one of the first people she confides in about her sexuality if they become close friends. :)
PM
^
Sakai Kaoru
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 01:11 AM
14 posts
Chanel
28 years old
Demi
Single
Kamenashi Kazuya
Backstage VWE

@Ahn Jia

Kaoru would love to have a drinking buddy! And for any opportunity to 'talk shop' about fashion and makeup and what trends are in-- as well like, less superficial things! Like activism and things like that. I can see them becoming close, most likely! He likes to try and steer people in positive directions, and loves to feel like they can confide in him if needed. http://68.media.tumblr.com/5436f21b0b9a097be831bd529dc20c4c/tumblr_inline_mo6z3ldVpe1qz4rgp.gif
PM
^
Ryu Noeul
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 03:47 PM
7 posts
Goyangi
27 years old
Flexible
Single
Kwon Jiyong
Civilian

Shipper up to date! Added Noeul. :D
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

affiliates
RPG-D face in the crowd HH Lochland Grove

Equi-venture
Code 8 The Arrow

TOGGLE

New Skin

please read

this is no news since you can see it! We have a new skin! there are a lot of new features that you should be aware of.

the anouncement is [url=]HERE[/url]

if you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to any of the admin team!

[close]